This Is Spinal Chat..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

It goes to Eleven...

4 people like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

I for a while, liked spinal tap!

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I once didnt like it, I couldnt understand it, then I liked it and grew out of it, but I still like it...

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ugh. Well I messed up my drilling project. I thought I'd use a 2mm bigger drill bit to help the mason bolts glide in easier. But when i tighten them the expanding flange things have too much play so they never gripped.

So off to the store. :)

I find some chemset. I used them before. Well they're too long so need drill longer holes. Chem in, bolt in. Hammer. Crack. All good. But now I don't think the bolts themselves are long enough to be fully utilized by the chemset. Unless, the fact that the chem has nowhere to go so has to somehow find an exit. Upward. We pull one out to see and it did have the chem on it so hopefully all four bolts got at least something and the chem does its job. And then the joining paling/post I'll make sure is spot and then probably wouldn't even know the difference. It's the farthest away paling and thus the one that won't ever really be touched.

I also gave myself a nasty blood blister on my middle finger. =[ I'm gonna have to bust it open because like I'm realizing I touch everything with that part of the finger lol.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think I want to stay home today ...

1 person likes this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Be ok if people left me alone too! Where are you? Can you do this, that for me as You have nothing to do!!!!!! Phone, ring ring!!! I like me time, I like doing my own thing! Don't you see that? Lol... rant over :)

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I thought we already used this is spinal chat? No yes yes no no maybe yes?

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Right...

I donno.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

My Scissorhands is sore

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your cutup about something?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So the chemset did not work. But after getting at it with a hammer, I've got the bolts completely wedged and anchored. I just need to cut the nut off of one and then that'll let the other side down for me, and then it'll all work out. Dodgy job though. Well I'll know for the next ones. Lucky this is the one you won't see. Basically will just have a small gap at the bottom. I can grout that. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I love that movie.

Also, I have a new job. Well it's a couple weeks old now. I work in a giant freezer. I'm a stupid canadian.

2 people like this.
  13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I see high people.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This morning I woke up, smelling smoke. When I realize that is what I'm smelling I immediately jump up. I run through the house...nothing.

Then I discover Mama has left the stove eye under the coffee pot on HIGH. Every morning she makes a full pot and that is like 10 cups.

She apparently had turned it back on HIGH after turning it down, and there was not even a dribble of coffee in there. Burnt down to the dry bottom. :yikes:

I guess I'm going to have to tie a rope to her waist and one to me and just follow her around until I'm committed to the local "psychiatric hospital" (insane asylum). Then somebody else can use that waist rope. I wouldn't want to use that rope to hang myself because I think that would hurt. :)

1 person likes this.
  15. Tyrsonswood

We are lucky Dad doesn't use the stove anymore... Hasn't for years actually and rarely before that (Mom used to do all the cooking). Problem is what if he forgets he doesn't use the stove anymore....

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Since my parents, and hubby's parents, are gone - I'm just sitting here taking notes on high to be a problem parent.

1 person likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe not sure..

18. Tyrsonswood

I'm not going to be a problem parent... No kids.

Guess I'll just bug myself to death and drink burned coffee.

2 people like this.
  19. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Or die in a coffee fire.

1 person likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

The entire state of Puerto Rico is without electricity..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.