Swingers Clubs

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Xyzobomb, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Hi was wondering how many people have been to a swingers club and what was the experience like.
    We have been once and my partner sucked about 6 or 7 guy's cocks and fucked 2 guys.
    We loved it and will be going back in a few weeks to try again. She says she wants to have 10 cocks fuck her and also have her first spit roasted. I have told her the more cocks she has the more I love her.

Deejay88 and Xyzobomb like this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yes many times my partner sucked 14 cocks are first time and got gang banged by the oakland raiders football team i lover her so much

2 people like this.
  3. myfuntime

myfuntime Members

My wife and I have had guys over to fuck her, but we have not been to a sex club. I don't think there are any near us unfortunately. She loves me and I know this, so we dont have any hang ups when it comes to sharing her. I just don't know what it would be like in a Sex Club where she could get the amount of dick she wants. She loves anal sex and her fantasy is to have an anal gangbang with older guys like us. She has fucked a few young stud types that cum like hell, but they don't have the staying power of older guys. She loves cum in her mouth, pussy and ass and really gets off when a guy cums a lot, even pulling out some to eat. Her fantasy is to have several men fucking her at once in all of her holes, then pulling out of her mouth and pussy to cum in her ass. She has had 5 men cum inside her in 1 day, but not at once. We have only been able to get 2 guys over at one time. Does anyone know of a Sex Club in Jacksonville FL? And if you go there, how does it work to get in? Can you fuck bareback? She also wants to eat my cum out of another woman pussy, so are there enough women to go around?

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Congrats man. This is beautiful.
    [​IMG]

5. sexpack

sexpack Guest

My wife (now ex) were swingers for 6 years and attended several clubs in Ohio, and house parties and even hosted house parties. We never had a problem at any of them. The rules of clubs is that "no means no" period. The clubs usually said if Mr and Mrs Robinson comes up to them and says that John Q won't leave her alone. They will go talk to him. If Mr & Mrs Jones complains about John Q doing the same thing, then John is told to leave. Going to about 200+ swinger events, we only had one incident. We were at a club and my wife came up to me and said "there is a guy here and everywhere I go, he seems to be close by". I said go to different places here and I will follow you and see if I notice it. Sure enough he was following her around. We went to the manager and told him we didn't want him kicked out, but he was following her and wanted him to stop. This was the 2nd complaint about him and they made him leave.

If you and you wife are into swinging and go to clubs and parties (my ex and I was picky on who we were with, wouldn't just F' anyone. So when we were talking to couples/people we would always hold hands and that is how we 'communicated' with each other. 2 short squeezes meant maybe, two long squeezes yes, three long squeezes meant HELL YES, three short squeezes meant no.