Heads Up For Aries....

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Ashalicious, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm exhausted before dinner time if I do that on work days! Happily I only have 2 teehee :D I often try to get in bed at midnight then because if I go earlier I can't sleep (because in my weekly routine I rarely go sleep before 1 am as well)

So it could be change of routine, lack of activity (seems not the case with Ash), lack of pot (that's just counts for me :p), etc.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I know you only joking

But current best theory for how life first started on earth is chemoautotrophs in tidal pools; concentrated solutions as a result of quick evaporation left on rocks in tidal pools is whats needed for the rna to copy......the moon was the metronome for that

At least one astrological body that did influence everything

Constellations a couple squillion light years away though, complete nonsense ;)

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, the moon does affect humans and other animals. I (reluctantly :p) acknowledge your point in your reaction to Irmi ;)

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Wow. And with no naps throughout the day?

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No naps.

I plan on sleeping till 9ish tomorrow though.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

but several coffees?

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Nah, once a day.
    I actually drink coffee just a few times a week.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've never believed "influence" was an accurate or logical terminology. more a matter of coincidence of probability.
    in other words that these things indicatively coincide. and not in ways that are linearly absolute.

that someone (or some bunch more like it) back in greek times or earlier,
    compiled statistics on what people born at different times of year most often did at the same times those lights in the sky were in different positions.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Comeback, Ash

1 person likes this.
  10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Every time I notice this thread I think it says " Heads up you arse "

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

lol

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

We were just learning about a little astrology in my cultural anthropology class. They were saying how in a caste system it was first and foremost important that prospective members of an arranged marriage be of the same caste. Beyond that they would use astrological charts to determine the facets of compatibility. I'm no expert, so I will ask. What does the time of your birth have to do with compatibility?

To their credit, Indians are also concerned with education and employment. It's not that I find arranged marriages bad or unusual, just another foreign concept from a foreign culture. I hear that often these marriages work out, though some say that it's only because women have little economic independence in cultures that have arranged marriages. It is also true that male babies are preferred, if only because they are less expensive to marry off being that women cost a dowry. These are patriarchal characteristics, and I did not mean to criticize the culture so I will leave it at that.

I'm a Pisces. I had a good friend who was an Aries. He actually died though of a bad prescription drug combination. RIP

13. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I'm Aries the Ram - although "Chance would be a fine thing"