Bad Cats And Dogs

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Lynnbrown, Sep 16, 2016.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

the big one just hit his growth spurt. he is ridiculous. i am guessing he will be bigger than both mom and dad at this rate.
    big head dosnt seem to grow much at all. he will be smaller than dad at this rate.

the two middle ones are the ladies. the red female is the well behaved one and the one i will keep if i decide to keep one. not only the best behaved but the prettiest one also.

1 person likes this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Brownie wanted to try on my Danskins...and he may look better in them than me. :-O
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Middle two ladies are catching up to butchy the big male. And topper the small male is shorter than the rest but is by far the fattest dog of the four.

1 person likes this.
  4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

And all the babies and Nessie are doing good?

I think that is great! and little Big Head or Topper is the fattest... :) that is so cute

So, you are definitely keeping a red one, right? I also forget what you said you would name her (or him?) . Was it Raston? I am almost allergic to looking back through threads for answers I know a person can easily give me. :D lol

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You have said all facts.

It is 50/50 that I keep one. I may need a babysitter for a while if I change jobs like I hope to.
    I only want the red one. By far the best one to play with and chill with. The other ones either are all play or all rest.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

updated photo time, my mom asked me for a few more to help move the unclaimed ones.

[​IMG]

professor Mary Ann

[​IMG]

maybe Butchy's last picture

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

[​IMG]

Raston

[​IMG]

Topper, notice the lack of movement between him and the girls. that is 90% of the time.

got a few more i will post later.

1 person likes this.
  8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Princess laying and loving on my book:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Cutie pie Gimli:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

my niece sent me the first pic with Raston (now Zoey) with her new future best friend.
    i say future because they didnt get along too well right away, Chandler was jealous of Zoey and Zoey wanted to play but is too small, she was the boss of the litter but now she has a dog 10 times her size in the house.

][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Hotwater

5 people like this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

:rofl:

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Good Buddy the hunter....

so been cleaning up crap...:(
    pull a box out of the shed, throw it on the ground, a second later a rat came running out, I call Buddy but he is too concerned about playing ball to notice and the damn thing gets away somewhere into the bushes.
    Then a second bigger one comes running out, makes the mistake of running right in front of Buddy, Buddy chased it and it ran to the edge of the house and then back and forth.
    I was about 10 feet away when I saw Buddy go CHOMP! and I heard a loud squeak, ran over and told him to drop it which he did, then he chomped it one more time for good measure I guess....LOL
    So that was his first kill I've witnessed, quick and to the point....luckily he didn't break the skin of the vermin, but he squished it real good.
    Good Boy!!!

I think of Buddy chewing on a tennis ball and totally compressing it like it's nothing and then think of all that force on the rat......eeeewwwwww.

2 people like this.
  15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I love the pictures I've seen of Buddy...he has an enormous head, so I know his mouth is huge also. Nasty rat didn't have a chance.

GO BUDDY!!! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Buddy really likes his new 3 foot rope.
    the wife played with him a while yesterday......Buddy dragged and jerked her all around the yard and now her back is messed up.
    I warned her he is pretty damn strong.
    Often when I play with him I just hold the rope and lean back and let him try and pull it, so he is supporting like 90% of my weight and he can still effortlessly yank that damn rope from me whenever he wants!

I sure am glad he is my friend, wouldn't want him as an enemy..

1 person likes this.
  17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG]

This is bad cat's, Princess of the World's, favorite chair and pillow,

2 people like this.
  18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My dog hasn't been bad in a while. She's a middle age woman now, her only offense lately has been laying in the middle of the hallway and refusing to move when you're walking through lol.

1 person likes this.
  19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I've gotta tell you this...before Jack got real bad with his hips but he was hurting and I was giving him some supplements that I thought helped (for a time). ANYWAY...every single soliary time I got up to go pee and some nights, back then, it could be 2 or 3 times!...my crazy precious Jack always but always had to go to the bathroom and sit outside the door.

I'm sure to guard it against all those bugars. lol Jack was ready to snap 'em up. [​IMG] Lord I miss and loved my Jack.

He could be very very bad though. I think he really couldn't help things he would do though - he had doggy PTSD or something.
    The vet came out here to PTS when he could no longer get up or walk, at around 12 yrs old we figured/estimated he was.
    !

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

The Markings In The White Front Leg Have Me Intrigued....... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.