Bad Cats And Dogs

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Lynnbrown, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I would love to see pictures of everybody's bad cats. All of mine are bad. :D except for the precious, multi-toed Gimli. He is precious...and getting fixed/neutered as I speak. But he does have an especially bad problem.

Anyway...this is of the very bad cat, BB, that has decided that her favorite place to sit and relax is MY SEAT! [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Still sitting pretty ...

:sleeping:

[​IMG] ----------------< if you want to move her

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Here are mine...the gray one is a complete stinker. It seems to make him mad when I try to be nice to him, like I don't respect his fierceness or something. :D [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

GORGEOUS cats! BB looks like the black cat I had for 16 years named Mewey. She died 2 years ago, though, due to old age and sickness....
    All of my cats take my seat or spot on the bed...i am always having to fight them for the little bit of space I take up here....lol

i only have one bad ass cat. His name is Finnegan. He is the biggest and if another cat is eating something and he wants what they are eating....my other 3 do not stand a chance. he has always been that way.....ever since he was a kitten, and now he has the size to really see his motives through. I try to chase him away to give someone else a chance...and it is an uphill battle.
    I will try to find his photo in hundreds of photo one day.

1 person likes this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG]

and another picture of where this very bad cat has picked to take a rest...smh

:D

1 person likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

Here is Finnegan. Rather than look through thousands of photos, I caught him with my cell phone a little earlier on my bed.....Yes, he is a pretty cat...a tiger with every color even a little apricot.....and his eyes are the most gorgeous shade of melon honey dew green I have ever seen......my apple cell phone takes lousy photos for true colors, though...you would think an apple phone would take better photos....a friend of mine takes better photos with her samsung. i feel cheated in this regard....lol

anyway...beautiful Finnegan who is still the biggest bastard ever..... :D

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I want to see Gimili. Sounds like a cool cat. Is he greedy/stubborn?

2 people like this.
  8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'll get some pics up of him. :D This cat has the sweetest temperament of all the cats here.

There are 2 things though - he is determined to follow (the Very Special) Princess around...or just to lay and look at her from feet away. She cannot stand him. lol [​IMG] He just wants to be friends but she is having NONE of it! [​IMG] :D That isn't a really bad thing, although it does aggravate the beautiful and elegant Princess.

But the worse thing of all is the young woman that gave him to me (he is supposedly a foster, but that's bs - he's mine now) NEVER EVER used a litter pan. Yeah...she never bothered to mention that not only had she NEVER exposed him to a litter pan, but that he would just go where he was. [​IMG] Jesus Christ smh. (I have never in my entire long life called myself having a cat that would come inside and not had a litter pan!!!) For a while I had him on the porch at night, with Princess who knows exactly what a litter pan is for. Perhaps Princess finds him too uncouth. idk At any rate, I caught on to what was happening out there by the smell and then I would find the evidence - day after day. So, for a time I would sit out there and wait for him to need to use the litter pan, and then put him in it...he would stand there (with shock on his little cat face!!) all stiff legged and unhappy. When I would let him out of the pan, he would shake each big foot one at a time to get that AWFUL litter off of those big paws. [​IMG] I tried that enough times to see that wasn't working unless I spent every dang minute out there for hours, which was not feasible. I wound up setting him up outside in a kennel for a medium dog. He is very happy outside in the back yard, with his kennel. However, I know I will have to put him inside when winter comes, at least on the cold nights. We (Gimli, Princess and I) dread that.

2 people like this.
  9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Since I'm maybe caught petting BB here on my son's idea of Candid Camera, I guess I'm part of the Bad Cat Behavior syndrome. :D lol
    you can tell how upset I am.

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG]

A little bad cat hiding under the linden tree, living the life! :D

'[​IMG]

I'm pointing the way to find the little hiding Gimli cat. :) <3

1 person likes this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This is bad cat [​IMG] showing how many fingers he has to hold a leaf! :)

1 person likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He's Beautiful....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Thanks so much, Glen! He is a MESS!

I need to get another picture of Princess on here. She is so put out by him...she doesn't understand he isn't really mean but just teases her. She is 3 times his size but runs when he chases. lol smh

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Why Is He A Mess...???... My Guess Would Be He Has Behaviour Issues..... :)

Cheers Glen.

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

You would be correct. lol

He teases Princess so much, and she cannot bear little Big Foot/Gimli. He isn't truly mean to her...but he does everything possible that will annoy her. I'm afraid Princess is a little bit "learning challenged"...and she doesn't understand teasing. :-/

She is getting better as far as accepting him...not much though. lol

edit: Glen, I sure do wish I could see some pictures of your kitties...I bet some of them are bad spoiled. :D

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Even though the title of this thread is "A Bad Cat", I am also very interested in seeing any bad dogs or any other bad pets you all have. I've said before I will be posting pics of Princess, the Queen of Spoiled...and I'll be taking more pics of her later today. She is able to sense when that camera is going to flash, and immediately act good. smh...I'm determined to catch her being herself though. :D

If my mother were a pet, I put MANY pictures of her in this thread because she is worse than ANY bad bad spoiled annoying pet I've ever had...but that's another story.

So...bad dogs, iguanas and what not are welcomed in this thread. :)

17. Moonglow181

I love this thread and all of your photos, Lynn...You have some beautiful animals.... :)

18. Moonglow181

This photo is especially beautiful....worth a painting....it inspires me to paint it, anyway....

[​IMG]

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

awww....Thank you so much, my dear.

I've run out of likes (for the minute) or I'd have liked both of your posts. :)

Gimli, the one above, is really something else...

I wish you could see him as he walks on those huge 6 toed feet, you'd see he looks like one of those models that puts one foot precisely in front of the other. On a woman it may look "hot" (or whatever :eyeroll: lol) but on a cat, it is the oddest, cutest, funniest thing....I guess those big feet get tangled up otherwise.

Again, thank you, Moonie. :)

1 person likes this.
  20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

OK...here is a picture of my heart.

I TOLD him :

Brownie Brown GET OFF that table (followed by I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at my baby or hurt his feelings)

After laughing, Brownie said:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.