Girlfriend Knows When I Masturbate

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ctrl, Sep 14, 2016.

1. ctrl

ctrl Members

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend came home from work yesterday and almost immediately accused me of masturbating while she was absent (she was right.) When I asked why she suspected me of masturbating she said that I "smelled of sex." Now, we didn't have sex the day before, so I'm thinking that may have prompted her to ask about my masturbation the following day. Maybe she wanted to see if she could get a response out of me that would indicate how often I was masturbating when she wasn't around. I don't know; the way she pressed the topic confuses me. I don't even masturbate very often with her being around and all.

Either way, we were both laughing about it the whole time so it's not really a big issue between us. I just wonder if any of you have had any similar experiences, and if it's even possible for a woman to have such an intuition about her man. I didn't think I had such a 'scent' after masturbating. The thought kind of worries me...[​IMG]

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you werent really laughing about it all then, she was fake laughing with you, closely monitoring your responses

This is what you are really asking isnt it

....and why she is so controlling about how much you slap the salami. Why is that?, you havent worked it out yet ;)

I'll give you a hint, it isnt actually normal, most girlfriends wouldnt give you the first degree so often about it

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i know when you masturbate too.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Lame. The old "I can fuck someone soon but I'll just cum in my hand instead" trick. :D

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

It's not that she could smell it, it was the big wet spot you left in the front of your pants. LOL[​IMG]

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Common I would think.
    My gal doesn't like me to masturbate alone, we mutually do it for variety and sometimes when I am turned on and she doesn't want to have sex, or while she is on her period she likes to watch me do it, which of course is awesome. No other woman I have been with has ever been interested like that.
    So I asked her once why it would bother her if I am doing it alone...he answer - "who are you thinking of?"

7. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

She knows when I masturbate also..... but only because I send the vids to her.

8. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife knows i masturbate frequently when we are not having sex. She knows i masturbate when we are having sex! We masturbate together too. She has told me that i get a red blotchy neck and chest when i masturbate, so if i have a quick one while she is out and she comes in soon after, she knows lol.

9. modeve

modeve Members

It's girls' intuition which tells her. Girls have sharp, unimaginable and natural insight to assess though they seldom reveal or express.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds like you're allergic to masturbation.

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, oh gawwwd.

Thought crime, you were thought cheating

12. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Fairly common, known as "chest flush". That red blotchy neck and chest happens to both men and women. One of the signs that a woman has had an actual orgasm as opposed to just faking it. It's pretty difficult for a guy to fake orgasm - the evidence pretty hard to hide. Not that every woman fakes orgasms, and not that every woman gets the red blotches when she does orgasm, but seeing the chest flush is a pretty good indication that she did climax.

1 person likes this.