9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Those aren't support beams or part of the core columns, but part of the exoskeleton of the building. It's the same stuff you see standing in the background. The support beams are much thicker and what you see in the foreground.

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

The exoskeleton of the building was also made of steel beams that had to be cut through somehow to facilitate the collapse. Look at the cuts along the tops of the three bits sticking out, more neat diagonal cuts that are characterstic of controlled demolition using thermite.

3. Pressed_Rat

But then how do you explain the stuff that's still standing in the background?

Also, there was really no "collapse" so to speak. The buildings were basically blowing out from the top down. I just don't think thermite explains the near complete obliteration or the massive energy release seen with the "collapse" of those buildings. I know people like Steven E. Jones, who I don't trust, have said super or nano thermate has explosive capabilities, but nothing like seen with the collapse of those buildings. Also, it's hard to believe such huge buildings would be wired top down with thermite. It would have required lots of manpower and time which would not bode well for things to be implemented unnoticed.

4. The Walking Dickhead

I'm not sure that section I pointed out is actually exoskeleton, it may be inner section, hard to tell. Either way, as with any controlled demolition sometimes some of the planted explosives don't go off or are ineffective. Whoever organised the demolition may have had a limited time. Maybe there were sections that they were unable to access to plant explosives without being discovered.

The towers did collapse from top to bottom, but that is how they sometimes demolish tall structures like that, especially if there are nearby buildings they might fall onto if they approach the job from the bottom upwards.

Explosions from the bottom up, or top down. Either way it was still a controlled demolition. How exactly they did it is unclear and I'm open to consider the possibility of advanced weaponry, or a big fuck off bomb of some sort. There is the unanswered question of how the planes didn't set off the whole demolition as soon as they hit the buildings.

Whatever it was, it was more than just planes and fires that brought those buildings down. I think we can agree on that.

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL
    and just where and how did you receive accreditation that makes you an authority on this event. You already declared college was a rip-off and you only attended about a year.
    So where did you receive the education, knowledge and hands-on experience that would make you "credible" to investigate this and offer anything more than your opinion?

you should try doing comedy, because when are serious it's friggin' hilarious.....LOL

6. Pressed_Rat

Other people who are credible. I was not referring to myself as credible. That is how you interpreted it.

Perhaps I should have put a comma between other and credible, but I thought it was obvious I was not including myself as being credible.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Uhm....

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hmm, maybe college and education isn't such a scam after all.........

9. Pressed_Rat

I want to be a hick like you.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Lol @ Nox again for advising this guy a career in comedy. His famous look-alike is already funnier... and he's no Louis C.K. either.

11. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

The alien spacecraft sightings nearby is also quite interesting as well. Were they part of the conspiracy or were they shaking their heads at the whole madness !

12. storch

storch banned

The government needed an excuse to invade the Middle East countries. Needless to say, it worked.

13. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

And thousands upon thousands have died in the aftermath of 9/11..and people think this has been already discussed enough. It hasn't and should not be until the truth is exposed. I suppose people would feel differently if it was one of thier own.

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But in the case of this topic, I don't think it's weird. Just sad. Just sad.

15. storch

storch banned

Is it your habit of partaking of the sadness? Or do you consider your participation in this thread as something other than sad?

16. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

So, so sad

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh I'm just having some fun. :)

18. storch

storch banned

Sure . . .

Anyway, the government needed an excuse to invade the Middle East countries. Needless to say, the ploy worked.

19. The Walking Dickhead

You already said that

20. storch

storch banned

Yeah, I usually follow up troll shit with where I left off.

1 person likes this.