9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I do think it is odd the way the buildings fell exactly as like a controlled demolition, but I by no means possess the expertise to make an informed opinion on it.

But I do think 9/11 stinks like a rat, whether the US government orchestrated it or merely allowed it to happen or even had no knowledge of it beforehand but used it to their advantage afterwards

2. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

steel buildings do notc ollapse from Office fires

3. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Building 7 is straight evidence that this was calculated. the reason why this subject should be rehash always is because of the people that died, those were real. collateral damage caused by an underlying evil force

1 person likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Real crisis actors :p

Sorry guys. Too soon?

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I clicked on it to post that meme... Got a problem with that?

1 person likes this.
  6. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

The significance of this event is underplayed. This is HUGE! The biggest crime in history. Yet, noone cares. Pop tarts and Cheetos

7. Tyrsonswood

While that may be true, nobody is going to get busted and do time for it.

8. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Because the people behind it are also the ones who bust people and lock them up.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well actually the moon is slightly farther away than it was in the 60s because they left stuff on it and it tells nasa that the moon is getting further away from us. Which I don't believe anyway because surely earths Gravity has a better pull on it than the moon does at trying to break free. Or that's what I was taught anyway, that a bigger body will always have more gravitational pull, so the moon getting farther away doesn't sit with me, considering it's all hollow too, and most likely, an alien space station. :yikes:

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So apart from talking about magical steel that doesnt melt

Can we skip to the end

If it was a conspiracy, by the CIA or whoever

errrr....why?

Whats the crowning jewel in this conspiracy theory

9/11 was a hoax in order to....what exactly?

Control a bunch of bumpkins in parts of Iraq and Afghanistan no one cares about, sell more cheeseburgers or iphones, so TAT employees have an excuse for a crotch grab, force everyone to buy those tiny little tubes of toothpaste for long haul flights

What exactly?

As for Moon landing conspiracy theorists, you know you can see the crap left on the moon right?

1 person likes this.
  11. The Walking Dickhead

Public support for US military expenditure was at an all time low. People just didn't have enough hate for their fellow human beings anymore.

The invasion of Iraq was the start of what is a long term plan by the zionists to destabilise the middle east and ultimately expand Israel's stronghold. As laid out in the Great Israel Project.

The entire concept of 9/11 was pretty much laid out in the Project for the New American Century document that preceded the event by only a few years, and one of it's co-authors Philip Zelikow, who interestingly went on to head the 9/11 Commision, spoke about the need for "a new Pearl Harbour". Zelikow now holds online modern history courses on Coursera, part of their efforts to cover this up and write their own false version of what happened into the history books.

In short, 9/11 was a false flag intended to stir up the population into a war dance so they could justify continuing the US and UK backed invasion of middle eastern arabic terrorities by the zionist imperialists.

12. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

13. The Walking Dickhead

I'm pretty sure if you got a telescope powerful enough, doesn't need to be that powerful you could see them for yourself.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you are going with control of the bumpkin areas of Iraq an Afghanistan no one cares about

If it was an evil Israeli plot....wouldnt they have gotten the US to go after....pfft pffft pfft, I dont know...Palestine Maybe?

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The CIA also has tampered with all high powered telescopes made after 1969

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And if y'all whackos actually end up being right, that it's all a biiiig conspiracy and world knows it. How do you wake up tomorrow? Is your life any better? Do we not have to go to work that morning? Shit, the CIA blew up the towers, I'm glad my working career has ended. Though, seems some y'all working careers simply involve reading too much but then what now? Case is closed. Are you on to the next conspiracy?

I get that, going against the grain is a cool thing to do. You've got opinions and thoughts on the matter, you gotta have an outlet to let that shit out, especially online forums. It lets you feel special too, that others feel the same as you. And you're bad ass rebels I know. But I think there's more life inflicting things to argue about. Things that are gonna effect your life and what's left... Not whether buildings fell down on their own. That's for the unions and lawyers to work out. And they've done that.

Now there's something in all our neighborhoods we need to take action against! And I will stand front line as we march amongst the glare of burning churches. :)

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

On a semi related note

We found another star system emitting unexplained light emissions last week

A lot of scientists immediately jumped on, oh, it must be another Dyson Sphere, and alien megastructure

we are not smart enough to explain something, instead of admitting that, lets go with blamimng little green guys

18. The Walking Dickhead

How the fuck should I know. It was a still a controlled demolition.

Aghanistan is more to do with the war on drugs I think, as well as a strategic placement to stop the Russians getting their hands on Iraqi oil.

Palestine is already a clusterfuck. That's what they want, clusterfucks like Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.

Divide and.. what was it again?

19. Tyrsonswood

They aren't green... They are gray.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz