9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Why the fuck do braindead sheeple feel the need to come into this forum if they have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand other than the usual cliched insults regarding the moon landing, reptilians, and other such ad hominem bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed?

I find when it comes to stuff like this, people fall into one of two categories.

1) They have never looked into the topic for themselves, but instead believe that they're being told the truth and that nobody in an authority position would lie to or deceive them.

2) They have looked into the topic with a bias against anything the questions the official story of anything and immediately gravitate towards establishment publications like Popular Mechanics, which is owned by Hearst Publications, to tell them what really happened.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Omitted Number 3.....

(3)....A Persons Ability To Make Their Own Judgement....... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Building 7 was not hit by a plane. Have you ever seen footage of the collapse? I didn't think so?

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

It's all they got.

I've debated this with well versed scientific media pundits and they also come out with the same bullshit about the moon landings or flat earth theories.

The two largely failed AIA motions to have a reinvestigation into building 7 are also used to discount the volumes of evidence for controlled demolition, because it's roughly about the same number of scientists who question man-made climate change models.

I just all goes to show how scared even professional scientists and engineers are of thinking for themselves, or daring to say or think something that breaks the mould.

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Mine was a serious Comment !
    Do you Believe in the moon landings Where there is a mountain of evidence that they were faked ?

6. The Walking Dickhead

Show me a piece of evidence for that that can't be easily debunked.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. Rots in hell

I dont need to I used Common sense
    Before and Since The moon Missions All space Exploration has Been low earth orbit ( between 99 and 1200 Miles ) yet I am expected to Believe That in 1969 They managed to Land on the moon and Return ? a round trip of 450'000 miles

Think About it while I do something else !!
    and Who Killed Kennedy ?

1 person likes this.
  9. The Walking Dickhead

The CIA probably

You might need a little more than common sense to see through some of the alleged evidence for faked moon landings, photography effects caused by wide angles lens for example.

I can believe maybe the first one was faked so that the US could claim to have been the first to land there before the Russians, but I don't think so.

Other evidence such as the lack of stars, well that's what happens with small apertures and short exposures, which would have obviously been used just the same they are used on earth during the middle of summer when the sky is clear and there's a big star shining really brightly everywhere. Amazingly enough you don't see stars then either, until the sun begins to set and they they become visible to the eye. Of course Rayleigh Scattering is partly responsible but the same principle applies. That's why you don't see stars in the photos of the moon. If you did see stars, then they would have green screened stars in the background, just like Stanely Kubrick did in 2001: A Sapce Odyssey

10. Rots in hell

As I said I have not let that Stuff Cloud My judgement in the matter
    The fact is ( as I see it ) its too far away to do now and it was no nearer in 1969 ;)

My point that I was trying to make Is that in these "Conspiracy nutter theories" there is always Such Evidence
    Are You Guys saying that the Planes never Hit the Buildings ?

11. Pressed_Rat

I do believe the moon landings were faked, but that is a whole other topic for a different thread.

12. Pressed_Rat

Then why the fuck did you click on it? You don't own these forums and decide what people can and cannot discuss. If you don't like the title of a thread, then why bother clicking on it? Grow up!

4 people like this.
  13. The Walking Dickhead

I'm not saying that. Some people are, there are plenty of crazy theories out there that don't help.

I'm pretty sure though, from the testimony of many trained and experienced pilots who say it wasn't possible to fly that fast or maneouver a passenger airline in that way by even an pilot of many years flying, that they were not planes but more likely military drones made to look like planes.

Did you know about the inside trading on American Airlines and United Airlines in the days running up to that? If you think the share value of your investment is going to plummet suddenly you can place a bet on it, and you are right instead of losing money, you make a lot of money.

There was a noticeable spike in such inside trading on those specific airlines, which indicated that some one or people knew in advance what was going to happen. This is all on record.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A logical conclusion is that they managed to pull off this impressive and expensive achievement so there's no need to invest a lot of money in another moon visit without a worthwile reason.

But i don't see the point in debating the moon landings and the Kennedy assasination in this thread merely because there are also big conspiracy theories about those events... It only takes away from this topic (which is beaten to death yes but if people still wanna discuss it why not)

15. Asmodean

Don't you think shit like that would be prevented or serious sanctions issued if the government and some powerful allies pulled this off and didn't want others to know (which would evidently happen after the planes hit the buildings: everything will be researched afterwards.)?

16. Rots in hell

How many Landings were there ? Oh yeah they had some Fuel left so they went Back but stopped when they used it all

Reason I cant Be bothered with The 911 Conspiracy is That Terrorists Flew Aircraft into those buildings and they were not 325'000 Miles away :)

17. Asmodean

If you can't be bothered: Nuff said :p Just dont bring other conspiracy theories into it if you can't be bothered about the one the thread is about.

1 person likes this.
  18. The Walking Dickhead

It's an interesting theory, but you forgot to offer an explanation as to why investigators were refused entry on to the scene in the first few days after while all the steel beams were shipped away to China, in nice regular sized pieces. As Erik Lawyer points out, this is against all fire fighter's protocol. NIST didn't find any evidence for the use of thermite because they didn't test for it. Of course, but the point is they should have and luckily some people took samples of the dust and other people have tested it and found traces of thermite in abundance.

The authorities have used intimidation against many NY police and firefighteres who were asking awkward questions following the event. You can ask them, the ones that are still alive anyway, who haven't yet died of lung disease.

If you think for a second that they have succeeded in covering this up then you are mistaken, because the evidence is all out there. Those of us who have an open mind and care too look beyond the lies we have been told know that at least it was a controlled demolition/false flag. We don't know who was ultimately behind it, yet, but most likely the evidence points to a cabal within the US administration, MOSSAD, LArry Silverstein etc.

They have only succeeded in pulling the wool over most people's eyes, thanks to the wonderful efforts of our global media giants and the BBC. This is slowly changing.

19. Rots in hell

Guess your right I was Bored that's All ! :23: Sorry Guys Carry on !

20. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

Even if 9-11 was a controlled excuse to get us over seas it really doesn't matter now. We as a people are still just ostriches keeping our heads in the sand. Nothing is going to change in the U.S. least not until the powers that be desire change.