Thought I Was Straight

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by John1234567, Sep 4, 2016.

1. WoahWoah21

WoahWoah21 Members

I knew I was bi the first time I got myself to bottom a man.
    The anxiety instantly vanished once we started and I think about it everyday

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I knew I was straight up to the moment that I started to suck a dick for the first time, I was in my mid 40s - I am sorry I waited so long.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. dude8140

dude8140 Members

knew I was bi when my girlfriend and I, both 16, returned to her house after a date only to have her older brother 19 saying he's stealing me to go elsewhere, he'll bring me back.. and we go to his truck and drove out to middle of nowhere, to an abandoned farm house and inside, he had some pot, we smoked it then he made me get my pants off and proceeded to fuck the living heck out of me and said every time I came to visit his sister, he would fuck me again...I went to visit her a lot....she and I were having sex and her brother taught me a lot about sex with guys..

2 people like this.
  4. al_s

al_s Guest

Once you suck a dick, you are bi

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hell I didn't even know I was gay.

6. jmadre

jmadre Member

I like that. Don't know what you like until you try it...

1 person likes this.
  7. SlutDad

SlutDad Members

Cant imagine how good sex feels then only saying ill only have half the fun. Adding guys to my sex life gives me the full spectrum of sexual experiences. I have the ability to almost sex on demand. My wife is always willing. Massage parlors are always willing. And local adult bokstore always has horny guys to get fuxked by. Its a win win win for me

1 person likes this.
  8. jmadre

jmadre Member

The best of all the worlds !

9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I used to be able to suck on the tip but weigh gain with age and now my mouth and dick are no longer friends

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

While I think I'm about 95% straight I still have moments. I had a sexual relationship with a friend that started in 7th grade and continued off and on until we were 23. He was fully gay and once he found a SO it was over. The whole time it went on I was dating and having relationships with girls. Then when I married I just kind of forgot about it and never had a thought about a guy even though every now and then one would come on to me. I just wasn't interested, then I had to get a physical for work. It was late in the day and I was the last person the dr in a box was seeing that day. His nurse and office manager both knocked on the door as he was starting and told him they were leaving and locking the door.
    He was an attractive older guy, I was 30 ish and he was 50 or so. He was very soft spoken and seemed to be very caring. As the exam went on I could tell he was very thorough. After ten minutes of so he asked me to remove my pants and underwear and lay on the exam table. He gently helped me roll to one side and began a prostate exam. I have to say I had never had one quite like his. He lubed up and actually rubbed his finger up and down my anus while he spoke softly and told me to relax, I did. He slowly inserted his finger and was in there for a good 30-45 seconds. I must admit that even though I had never had anal it felt pretty good. Usually they just quickly shove it up there and it's over in a couple of seconds. He was rubbing my prostate gently and telling me about why it was an important exam and hoped it wasn't to unpleasant. After he cleaned me up with tissues which the other times the Dr's just hold a box of tissue for you to do it yourself. It did stimulate me and when I laid back down he told me to stay so he could finish his exam. I'm laying there exposed and a little happy since he had stimulated me and I wasn't totally flaccid but not hard. I'm thinking at least my penis looks respectable. Then he took off the gloves and told me he needed to examine me for possible testicular cancer, saying it was very common in guys my age. He also said he didn't use gloves because he felt he could feel better without them and asked it that was okay. I agreed it was okay. As soon as he started touching my balls I got an extreme tingle in my lower back and I knew I was about to get hard. I tried to resist but it really felt good and when he would change position he sort of held them and well.. fondled them a bit. I was more than half hard then and it was coming up fast at that point. I apologized and he reassured me it was normal and to just relax. I got so hard I was starting to breath hard. All of this in about three minutes of the testicle exam. He started complimenting me on my achievement and I couldn't speak. He moved up the table a bit, his hips about at my waist and said he would like to examine my penis, I kind of just mumbled okay. He was now handling my dick in a very gentle way and it felt incredible. He squeezed it several times and as I looked up he had milked up some precum. He informed me it was from the prostate exam and he started rubbing it on the head of my dick. I was shivering and as I turned my head over toward him I could see his hard penis pushing his pants out and it looked to be big. I was so excited my hand just went up to his buldge and I was feeling his hard dick. It couldn't have been 15 seconds and I was gripping his fat cock through his slacks and he was slowly stroking my dick. I just started coming and he never missed a stroke. I kind of freaked a bit once I recovered and cum was all over me and all over his hand. I sat up and said I had to go and started grabbing my clothes and hurriedly dressing as he tried to calm me. I kept looking down at his buldge and he began to rub himself and open his zipper. Normally in the far past after I came when with my guy friend I desired nothing more only to get away. When freed his penis i was sitting putting on my shoes and it was right in front of me. I was still stimulated and his big penis wasn't making it any better. I had always enjoyed sucking my friend and as he stood there silent I relaxed and reached for his hips and pulled him closer. It had been 10 years since I had sucked a penis and there I was stroking his and sucking and enjoying it immensely.
    He undid his pants and they hit the floor exposing the rest of his impressive package. He had a nice thick seven inches or so and big hanging balls. I sucked on his dick and sucked his balls for about ten minutes and I was rock hard again. We swapped places a couple of times sitting in the chair in front of each other. His dick was noticably larger than mine as he held them together a couple of times and stroked them. He sucked me a while and then I was back on him stroking and sucking hard as he began to get close. He warned of his coming but I just kept up sucking on that big dick. He shook and moaned as he emptied in my mouth. I stood and only lasted a couple of minutes before coming in his mouth.
    We stayed in touch and got together three more times. After the last time I ran into him and his wife at a restaurant, I was with my wife. I could swear his wife seemed to know about what we were doing, maybe I was just paranoid but I never went back.
    I couldn't believe how hard I fell back in to it, when I would meet him after hours at his office I would be totally erect once I walked in.
    He would sit back in his office chair and I would be on my knees between his legs sucking him like my life depended on it. Just like my friend from childhood, once the action started I enjoyed sucking more than being sucked.
    Sorry I went so long, I've never told this to anyone. I think I'm more gay than I'd like to admit. I don't want a relationship or to kiss another guy but I sure enjoy sucking some peoples dicks.

3 people like this.
  11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Why get a prostate exam in your 30s?

12. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I don't know, it was the second one I had. The first one I was late 20's. Maybe since it was a physical for a job.

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sound suspect like he was trying to seduce you. Don't think there is a reason to check back there until 40.

14. Boricuapride

Boricuapride Members

WOW that was very interesting Joboo6. Thanks for sharing.

15. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

This is like a confessional, it seems the more I get these things out the better I feel about myself. Only four people know about this side of me, 3 of them the guys I was with and the fourth a girl that caught me and my first guy. She had been trying to seduce him and came in on us one night when we thought she had left. Thankfully she just joined in, that's a night I'll never forget. I don't think she ever told anyone.

1 person likes this.
  16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Wow thats hot

17. Browneyedblunder

Browneyedblunder Members

I agree. HOT

18. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I always thought I was straight up until I was about 30. I just had to find out what it was like to have another guy spank me and when it happened he wanked me off until I cum all over his sofa after he had just finished caning my bare arse as I bent over with my hands on his sofa. I never meant for it to happen,but it was great and a fantastic orgasm was the result. Even then I denied that I was bi. As the years went on and the spankings/thrashings got more freque t and intense,I found myself getting my arse hole teased and eventually fingered and loved it. I now have toys up me when getting spanked but not yet had a cock up me! I want one now though asap so I am on the hunt for a guy to fuck me asap and I will even suck his cum off his cock after he has squirted it up me and it is oozing out of my hole. Ass to mouth I believe? Any offers????

Jonny718 likes this.
  19. casualguy

casualguy Members

I agree. HOT

My kind of girl

20. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

I've always considered myself straight, but I've been with a sexy older man who literally has a dick from the gods :0

Got me off harder than I ever had before...I sometimes think about seeing him again. But I get nervous about seeing him so much that I'll stop being interested in girls