The Chat Awakens

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

when folk stopped having marriages taken place under religious doctrines and now just, have their own ceremony and vowels, then the marriage is what it is at that point. monogamy is a religious influence, and religious influences are dwindling in 2016.

You said to me last week that you found it sad also, or weird, we'll go with weird. You said how "weird" it was that people did their own thing in life, or partake in things they enjoy (sarcasm) And then you come out with this?

:toetap05:

And if you don't like our promiscuous wife stealing lifestyle then you're a judgemental, narrow minded, unloving racist bigot who needs to DIE!!

I'm kidding, girl. :D

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

overcast and getting windy

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

About 15 minutes before the storm started Erin got into her cage.... She knew.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Animals are sensitive. It pays to watch them.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ahhhh elephant's memory xD

And totally unrelated, but have you ever seen Ingmar Bergman's The Virgin Spring??

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, but I know what it is/about. Same reason I have never watched a clockwork orange too I think even though what I've seen of 2 mins looks like a British sitcom I just don't feel comfortable watching rape. It's the one thing in movies that gets to me the older I get.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ah okay. You could always skip the rape scene though.
    I was asking because I was watching the movie again today, and the girl worshipping Odin (as opposed to all these blonde Christians) reminded me of you a bit, for some reason.
    No offense.
    I think it's just the "being different and worshipping a different deity" thing.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When I dismiss movies based on scenes I don't want to watch and then I do watch it years later, it's never as brutal or vividly graphic as I envision it to be. I can't imagine a movie in the 60s being too graphic?

You could PM me about it. There is a very real reason behind why I can't watch it, or don't like to. Got nothing to do with me being raped or anything that's never happened, but there's a subconscious reasoning I would never want to openly say, especially on this forum. :D

9. Tyrsonswood

Second round of storms coming through... Erin got back in her cage.

[​IMG]

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I may not need to pick any more tomatoes....just issued a tornado warning for my area.....kinda reminded me of that legless dude on the birdsnest in forest gump....the sarge is up their with no legs just a whoopin it up...that's me out trying to catch flying tomatoes

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this weed is called flawless Madonna...so I am calling on the flawless Madonna o get me through this storm....my boarder is all ready to take to the basement.....but I kinda wanna see it

1 person likes this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

let see if this works

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

NASCAR race I can watch live. :) go Chase!

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is a crystal clear night here. I feel a touch cool, so blanket time. Single digits next week. Warm days, cooling nights.

15. Tyrsonswood

I had a package delivered via FedEx this afternoon... The guy wanted me to check the contents because of possible damage. So I'm standing there at his van ready to open the box, there's lightning all around and I mentioned that the house just got hit. He very sheepishly says, "can we go down to your porch"

I always forget most people are scared of lightning....

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

tv wont change channels nd wont let me even watch recordings....big red alert...what does...event type is tornado...mean?

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it means there probably is one and the emergency warning system took over the airwaves

Tornado watch in effect for:
    Kingston - Odessa - Frontenac Islands
    Napanee - Consecon
    Picton - Sandbanks Park
    Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms which may produce tornadoes.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I was being sarcastic....I am aware of the big red screen lol....Frontenac islands is my actual legal address......

19. Tyrsonswood

Isn't this stuff supposed to happen earlier in the year?

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

friends in picton texting it is so bad they have taken shelter in their boat house....lowest spot on their property....picton is maybe 60 70 k from me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.