The Chat Awakens

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i am still playing, trying to get 3 stars on each level. that shit is hard sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yall have a great weekend!
    Bae and moi are going away for a few days, our schedules finally allow it :)

Damn, 4 months already.

2 people like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Have fun...

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

news in Hawaii is so slow, they need to report mainland stories, and its funny cause the comments sections be like 99% WTF IS THIS MAINLAND STORY HERE FOR!!

1 person likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk2gozGtbg

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I was watching something and they had a banner on the bottom for a second. It was to win a prize related to a show...not sure which one (maybe the bachelor) I know it wasn't something I watched.

Anyway in order to win whatever prize you had to reply #bbad

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it was probably big brother tv show

they have something called big brother after dark

i dont watch that show

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

broinlaw switched the cable around and now its some goofy guide you cant read for shit, ya can talk into the controller, like who dofaq needs that and the wifi is locked. seriously they dont use computers, only watch kenny powers and keeping up with the klonwdasians, what da screw with it for?.. they pay way more than I do and we have more sets and devices.. makes no sense at all.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My sisters new student has expressed an interest in bringing guns and knives to school and murdering small animals. Yesterday he said he was going to call the police so they would shoot her. She said they won't do that so he said "then I will shoot you". He has tried to stab her several times.
    The principal saw him playing with army men and asked if he liked that because her nephew was in the army. He asked if something bad happened to him, she said he got hit with a grenade he thought it was cool.

I'm kinda worried this kid sounds like a serial killer. But the school will not do anything. She is the special education teacher and it's her problem. Playing with army men and thinking death is cool yeah maybe that is just little boy stuff but not the rest of it.

2 people like this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The kid certainly has "special needs"

11. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He sounds like he has psycopathic tendencies but you can't diagnose a child as a psychopath.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

how'd she shave her pits locked down in the mental ward?..

1 person likes this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

maybe she plucked them with her teeth

1 person likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Can you reach your arm pits with your teeth? I cant ... I tried..

15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i was attacked by a doorknob today. it tried to break my arm. now i have pain in my forearm when gripping something. awesome. that will help so much with the fall cleaning. not.

just sucks. did a sink of dishes. started another load of laundry. im defrosting meat for dinner, which will be later than i would like it to be. need to fold laundry, transfer, dry, fold more. change the sheets. sort through baby clothes. bleh. it never ends.

2 people like this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

life hack.. got me those tennis racket electric bug swatters.. two of them I got free at harbor freight. I give one to my little cousin. he likes its, zap zap zap..

well Ive taken one and taped down the trigger. set it over the trash can and the little gnats kill themselves..

not sure how this may cause harm to the device but I figure the trigger only loads the capacitor til it discharges.
    'other than battery drain., I think it works.

1 person likes this.
  17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've killed a lot with vinegar but they keep coming.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

yeah definitely could have been big brother.

i get my exercise from chasing around flies with an old fly swatter. i curse the cat, every time i let her in or out. because i know the flies get in when i open the door. half the time i see them get in. its like they are out there waiting for me to open the door.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

only satans kitchen gets them. the rest of the house is good. some flies keep getting in there too. but I cant figure out why. ..

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i havent tried...

i have long pit hairs though..im sure i could get a few

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.