The Chat Awakens

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If that's the only thing you found wrong with my post... you need to school again. ;)

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i only read the first few words and skip the rest [​IMG]

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Got to school again...

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

level 40 papa pear..im guessing there is about 560 more to go

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

1 person likes this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Catching up on 40 or 50 posts on the telephone is brutal but I'm through it … I believe I even read one post that contained something about dope … Squirrel what I like to do is take about an ounce of that bubble hash and work it and work it work it until it turns into the black goo … Currently rolling Doobies out of a bowl of BHO … Holy shit Siri spells BHO correctly… Every other thing with initial she fucked it up royally yet BHO is perfect

7. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

nope, it was shared on a ptsd facebook page i follow.

why would anyone need a light as bright as that? wowsa.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Work people want to go out this afternoon. Okay I said. :) I will come up. Show y'all how to fun. :d

1 person likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm having my hard cover put on the tray right now. :) I can already see it's whiter than the white of my truck. =\

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm butthurt because I tripped over on the way home tonight, arse over tit, scraped the knee, hole in the trousers, footpath burn to the right wrist

I'm going to sulk for 1/2 hour

1 person likes this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

13. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i feel ya, i bruised the hell out of my leg sliding a heavy piece of furniture down slowly. did. not. account. for. fat. looseness. it basically pinched my thigh flab in 4 spots, and then made my knee REALLY angry-bruised. hugs. no one likes self injury, theres no one good to blame.

im upcycling one of my boy's shirts into part of a top for me. it has the stick figure that says "i do all my own stunts" its appropriate.

rough morning today. sheesh.

2 people like this.
  14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Car won't start....

[​IMG]

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Well Buddy has been with us for two years now and he has finally fully relaxed and knows this is "home".
    He no longer has to be within inches of me 24/7 and spends a lot of time hanging out with the wife and daughter.
    He has also become much, much more playful and vocal. Before he would whine a little for attention, now he isn't bashful at all and voices his opinions and desires a LOT more now.
    He trusts everyone in the house now and no longer runs and hides when he sees a hose, unless I mention the word "bath", then he hides in the bushes from me, or tries to.
    It's nice because you can just see in his face he is much happier and feels more secure than he did 2 years ago.

[​IMG]

He has also developed a taste for a certain variety of plant. Had six started and they were about 12" tall when one night I go out back and there is Buddy chowing down on my plants. :yikes:
    He destroyed 4 of them beyond hope. Of the two survivors one turned male, so now I have one lonely little girl left. Put it in a bigger pot and raised it off the ground and placed in a wooden "barrier" so he couldn't get to it.
    Go out this morning and see the little shit had climbed up on the wood and munched off two nice tops. At first I thought grasshopper, but they can't/don't chew through the stems the way these were chewed up, so Buddy must be the culprit. [​IMG]

Can't imagine he is getting much effect from it considering THC needs heat to convert it into an active form, but the night he ate the majority of four plants he sure did act pretty goofy and then slept like a rock for hours. LOL

6 people like this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

nahh, only 515 to go.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

eating raw cannabis gets you high, just differtly .. I ate two raw buds last night, while it took a little longer to feel. I eat raw all the time. sure animal won't chew it into oblivion like a human, they have different acids in belly, as well their temperature is 103f which may help actives also. husky he was a plant muncher, gsd she don't have any interest. .

1 person likes this.
  18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Once upon a time, I needed it for my pesky neighbor and her spotlight she used on me.

She doesn't do it anymore.

2 people like this.
  19. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

got another black nail ! (shows on the new Baby Picture ) I was Tapping a C Spanner round with the Lump Hammer and it Slipped and I twatted My Thumb !!! Hurt like Fuck as only a black nail can

20. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Here I am celebrating wake and bake with bowls of sour diesel, local of course :)

Must support the local growers and bow to their expertise with light-dep setups...bringing us buds in the midst of summer.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:154076]

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.