Miss Being A Slave

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by John1234567, Aug 22, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Started out experimenting. Mutual jerk, touching that lead to sucking. He started to get turned on persuading me to take my clothes off and play. He eventually convinced me to let him finish in my mouth and eventually take him in the ass. For years i was ashamed i let him use my body then i accepted being bi and started to enjoy being the object of his lust. After years of letting him abuse my body it was over and i missed being a slave. Anyone can relate?

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This post in particular doesnt sound all that bi, near the straight end of town anyway

Neither do most of your other posts as well

Let me guess, you are married and you still think she doesnt know / hasnt known the whole time?

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

No my wife knows because i told her. She has issues with my experiences with guys and many past girls. I do identify more on the straight side except i enjoyed gay sex until my mid twenties

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Again i had to try explain to my wife what i liked about sex with guys and that it was about his cock not the person.

5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I have no experience with guys, but that's a kind of relationship I would like to have with a guy. My gay fantasies tend to have me be submissive to some extent.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.