Shooter Or Secreter

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by John1234567, Aug 22, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I used to be a shooter who could hit myself in the chin but now it dribbles out like a leaky faucet. Anyone else experience this and is there any way to improve?

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I did get injured a few times cumming really hard banging my wife so maybe the openning being bigger decreased the firing pressure

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i have experienced it but i am not trying out for the cum shot olympics so i am not trying to improve it.

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Well it is sad when my wife expects an explosion and gets dribble

5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

For me, it's obviously the "Aging Process." Used to hit the wall behind my headboard, high and forceful. My load would cover my hair, face and torso. Now a-days, lucky to hit my naval. Ahh, 'those were the days.'

6. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I agree that it is a sad aging thing for females too. I used to squirt much more forceful in beautiful distinct sprays, and I still squirt but not forceful enough. It is waaaayyy more like a dribble squirt now :(

7. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

Jules...ever heard of the A spot.?but higher then your g one..
    If that one is stimulated...more juice will fill your bladder..and you'll get powerful squirts..
    wanna make a bet,you horny Jules you?(ahah)[​IMG] :gorgeous:

8. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

Interesting, I will have to do some research!

1 person likes this.
  9. TripleT

TripleT Members

Men can do kegal exercises like woman can do. This should give your firmer erections and more explosive ejaculations.

I'm definitely a shooter, but it's kinda a burden as I can't cum on my wife's stomach or chest without it ricocheting and hitting her in the face or hair, which she hates.

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

shooter

1. a person who uses a gun either regularly or on a particular occasion.

2. a member of a team in games such as basketball whose role is to attempt to score goals.

secreter

any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream. gland, secretor, secretory organ. green gland - one of a pair of glands (believed to have excretory functions) in some crustaceans near the base of the large antennae.

I don't fit either definition...damn.

11. sheb

sheb Senior Member

I'm definitely a shooter, which can be exciting, but is also messy lol.

1 person likes this.
  12. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

im 57and in good shape. As for me it’s depends. Sometimes I shoot sometimes I secrete. I think it depends for me if I haven’t cum in a few hours and also how long during the session I’m being stimulated. If I’m laying down and she’s giving me a blowjob or a. Handjob or riding me and then stops so I can shoot a load, I can still hit the headboard. If I’m fucking her and then pull out cause she wants me to shoot my spunk on her face then I can shoot from her pussy are on her face and hair. Every cumshot is different.

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, age is catching up with me. More of a secreter now, but still have a good load thick and milky. I have Do usually wait a day between, but occasions fire 2 loads in a day with my wife. Still have a good amount of precum that drips and oozes out.

14. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Most of the time I shoot far but if I cum twice in one session of sex best believe the second one is not shooting out like the first but yea my wife loves facials ;)

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I was a shooter, but started losing force when I hit 50. Now I'm more like a BB gun than a deer rifle.

sae68 likes this.
  16. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Maybe you should try edging

17. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Still a shooter here. :)

18. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Sometimes I shoot and other times just dribble. As I get older, it certainly doesn't shoot as far as when I was a teenager.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  19. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

^^^^
    This.

20. Goander

Goander Members

Shooter