Home Nudist

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Jimbob57, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Jimbob57

Jimbob57 Members

Hi people I am new here but I hope that I will make lots of friends. I am looking to start a home nudist group where people can go to spend nude time with others in their own homes any thoughts on this

2 people like this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Its can be a great idea. There are many groups like you suggest out there. They are called Non-landed clubs. You can get more info on them off the internet or through the AANR website. There too is an App called Nudist Compass that gives locations of nude areas. There may be one close to where you live. Being you haven't much info in your profile, we cant be much help to you.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I applaud this effort. Organizing things like this in your neighbour's home is really pushing things.

4. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

Sounds like a great idea. I would like to hear more about it, and what exactly u had in mind

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes, i too would like to know the area your in

6. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

So, i guess this never materialized.....shame.....

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome to the site!!!!

I would be there :)

8. rockwood

rockwood Members

My wife loves to host nude home get togethers. Living in the polar north only leaves us 4 months of outdoor naked opportunities. We trade off hosting with another couple that has a hot tub as well. They are usually 8-12 people so nothing real big.

9. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

Would enjoy some "freedom" time with others that feel the enjoyment of no barriers. Just don't know where to look, others than resorts. Looking for more local.

10. rockwood

rockwood Members

Distance seems to be always come into play. Locating other nudist near by isn't so easy. We have several friends from the resort that live near enough get togethers happen. Would be nice for some new faces and new friends to join in.

11. Hondo75

Hondo75 Members

I live in central Indiana and would really love to get together with others for some nude time.