Titty Licking

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by John1234567, Aug 11, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Several of my exs claimed they can cum just from playing with their nipples. It was interesting to try. My neighbor needed me to suck on her nipples as she rubbed her pussy to completion prior to letting me have my way with her pussy or ass

1 person likes this.
  2. erikat

erikat Newbie

i love to lick titties and have my titties licked. it feels good while boobs being squeezed softly ... mmmm

2 people like this.
  3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I was able to seduce my ex to fuck me after i nibbled on her nipples through her shirt. Some times she didnt want my cock but was always down to let me eat her pussy,suck on her titties and blow me off

4. erikat

erikat Newbie

the nipples are very sensitive and the area around them. ohhh she can just touch me anywhere and it'd feel good, but the titties are one of the more sensitive areas.

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't think my wife can orgasm from just nipple teasing/kissing/sucking. I'll never know because when I work on her nipples it gets her so hot that she begs me to fuck her, eat her, finger her or do something to finish her off.

6. nympho man

nympho man Member

It's crazy that it has no effect on my wife. She tells me it feels good, but that's about it. On the other hand, mine makes me horny as hell. I think they are connected directly to my cock. It makes me so horny to even rub them, much less when she sucks and nibbles on them.

7. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife's nipples are large and she has big areolas and is my favorite thing to suck.

8. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My wife doesn't actually orgasm from nipple stimulation, but she comes very close. When she's in the right mood she will have me pinch, twist, lick, suck and nibble her nipples for an extended period. She squirms around and calls herself a nipple slut. After several minutes of this she is ready to be fucked and usually comes very soon.

9. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I crave sucking on nipples! When I was young, and very new at having sex, I would blow my load just from sucking on my wife's nipples! I got crazy excited just seeing her boobs and nipples!

Nowadays, I rarely get to suck on those gorgeous nipples of hers.

Are there any ladies out there that need me to suck on their nipples? LOL

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Just for fun, my wife experimented last week, and she had an orgasm while I did nothing except suck, nibble, twist, and otherwise make love to her breasts. That, of course, led to other things, but the first orgasm was from breast stimulation, only. Fun experiment!

11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Lucky you, a wife that likes to experiment!

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We've been having sex together for many years, so it's nice to try new things...within limits, and she sets the limits.

13. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Experimenting with limits is much better than no experimenting at all. I'm stuck with no experimenting, no exceptions! LOL

14. ChelleBelle831

ChelleBelle831 Members

if i could cum pinching my nipples you better be sure id be doing that!

redshoes and Micheal9 like this.
  15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Wife always offers her DD's to me for starters. When I am doing oral on her she is fondling one or both. She tells me that her tits and pussy are connected in a special kind of way. She has powerful orgasms. However I have never seen her orgasm from just nipple play only. When she ride me she really like to grind her clitoris on me and have me message her nipples Her breast are amazing and she wants them used, but not only them.

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

If women didn't enjoy having men suckle to the breast, millions of neonates would go hungry

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

as some of us may well do soon ourselves

18. nbg11

nbg11 Guest

Had an ex-girlfriend who would cum when I sucked on her nipples. On of her favorite things to have me do to her was to suck on her nipples and play with her clit at the same time. During a BJ she would take my dick out of her mouth and rub it on her erect nipples.

19. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife as theses amazing big tits with big pick areola and Easter sized nipples and I love to tease pull lightly nibble and lick them.

20. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don’t think i could actually cum from nipple play but it feels really nice and it’s a huge turn on

ahsorandy, jmadre and Altman like this.