Cannabis Edibles: Which Strain Is Best For Maximizing The Male Orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by markthehannah, Aug 10, 2016.

1. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

I've always enjoyed getting stoned and edging / getting laid, but in the last year or so I've discovered just how much better edibles are for intensifying the orgasm.

I'm noticing though that not all edibles do the same thing. I usually try a small bit of a particular brand of chocolate that has an indica/sativa hybrid mix, and with that one I feel WAY more sensation glowing in my balls primarily, and secondarily the head of my penis. I've tried another kind that focused more in my penis head, and another kind that didn't do much to intensify sex at all.

Any experienced guys compared strains or have any advice on the best stuff to try?

2. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

The effectiveness of any specific strain changes from person to person and can vary over time based on tolerance.

But, to answer your question specifically, Chemdawg works the best for me, and Indica edibles in general do a pretty good job keeping me hard

3. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I have never done edibles but, vape and smoke. I find the best is a blend.

What makes you favor edibles. I heard it takes 1.5 hours to hit and several to come down. Is this true? I am surprised this forum does not have an active thread on this. Given how new recreational and medical dispensories are. There is a greater control over the strain. I also understand that there are other of the chemical compounds that come into play also.

4. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

See my post in the above thread.

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve tried different gummies,I have no idea what strains they contained.
    It seemed to me that you can’t really tell when they take effect on you. After a couple of hours it seemed to just give me the giggles. Did nothing for me as far as any sexual arousal.

Vaping does give me a sexual sensation, doesn’t seem to matter the strain.

Smoking seems to do the most for me. One or two hits and I’m hard and ready. Hard to say what strain does more for me since I’m horny more some days rather than others to begin with.

Just got some Bubba Kush, I’ll have to give an update when I try it tonight.

6. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

The following is an excerpt from an article to which the link is provided below it:

It is currently being speculated that a plant's terpene profile has much to do with the nuances of the effects produced by a strain, far beyond the more common sativa or indica indicators. Getting to know the unique combination of marijuana terpenes produced by your favorite cultivars will help you recognize the specific cannabis flowers and concentrates that will be most beneficial to your needs. The following terpene chart is designed to help you get a sense of how each produces or enhances certain therapeutic effects.

Cannabis Terpenes & The Entourage Effect

I will reiterate what has already been said. That is that smoking seems to have the most impact on arousal vs vaping. Though I should mention I have never used edibles.

Others has suggested a blind test of sorts as to remove any specific effect. I will have to try this.

Given the relatively new science behind it all, I would imagine we may be other info available.

Thanks!

7. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I have recently come the the conclusion that a hybrid works the way. It also seems that smoking even 1 or 2 hits is far superior to vaping and swims to use much less weed. Still trying to figure out if one type is better than another. I am also looking for a straight. That win lot increase my libido. There are times being horny is not good.

I am still astounded that this thread is not much more popular and active.