I Can't Handle Weed Any Advise?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PinMon, Aug 10, 2016.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I used to get paranoid sometimes when smoking in my teens. But nothing like what you're describing. I found that having a beer and a cig while smoking took care of it.

No problem at all now. I wonder if maybe younger brains just aren't ready for it.

Maybe smoke Hashish instead...it has never, ever made me paranoid. Always very pleasant buzz.

2. TurmoilAndy

TurmoilAndy Members

Bro just smoke as much as you like :D If its hurting you better stop :D

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Smoking non stop makes you handle it much better, the longer the more you handle but the high is lesser.

4. GypsyLiveaboard

GypsyLiveaboard Members

Try smoking weed with high CBD content. It actually counteracts the paranoia.

5. Motion

Motion Senior Member

Try different strains of weed. Different strains may affect you differently.

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Sounds like you want to do more because you want to fit in amongst your friends. That's understandable. When I first started doing weed, I was doing it around two heavyweight champions of the weed game. One was a hot female piercer that made you think of other things whenever she took a hit. And another was a cool male tattoo artist that just was too cool whenever he took a hit. But, there was me, this ugly girl with medical conditions up the ass getting high just by an one hitter. I wanted to fit it. People tell OTHER PEOPLE not to ever fit it. That's the fucking lesson of life. But, we all want to fit it, and we all go to some extend to do that. It's okay to want to fit in. And it's okay to try to fit it. However, it's also nice to find friends that accept you for who you are. Or better yet, make your current friends accept you for who you are. That's even nicer. Put your foot down and tell them the truth of your tolerance level. Sometimes they might respect you less, but sometimes they might respect you more.

Of course, you can try to increase your tolerance level. Most accurate way of doing this is with constant use and slow increase. Maybe that's why they can do more. Maybe they have been doing it longer. I also heard that another way of increasing your tolerance level is by taking consistent high doses. But, of course... I don't have to tell you why that can be a bad thing.

7. 4b33r

4b33r Members

Well I want to ask you,why on earth do you want to increase your tolerance?
    I think it is a blessing that you don't build up a tolerance and get high off of just 4-7 hits.You are going to save a lot of cash if you decide to use Marijuana regularly and it would be extremly convinent as you can just take 1-2 hits while you are at work or somewhere else and have a nice buzz going without having to spend so much time.

But if you absolutely want to smoke more than you can then I would advice you to get a good friend with you to be there to help you out and then just go for it, take bloody dabs if possible smoke some fat joints and just let loose.All you need to do is relax and just enjoy the high keep in mind that there is no real danger, you are perfectly fine and just enjoy it instead of thinking to much maybe eat and watch a movie, may I reccomend austin powers, it is just hilarious when you're high.
    Well that's it, now I have conveyed you 2 different options what you do is your choice.

8. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Just. Don't. Toke.

Have a drink instead?

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

aka pot holdèrs..

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I used to be Jealous of people that could get merry off two Beers :scholar:?

11. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

I think that the fact you admit you "can't handle" a certain drug probably is an indicator that you might want to think seriously about desisting in using it.

Whatta ya say? Ya think?

Do it while you still CAN think. Pot and all drugs over time will have a deleterious effect on your cognitive processing ability. Cannabis sativa is also known to lower your T and your fertility. IOW, it hits ya right in the nut sack, amigo. Why risk that shit?

Just mis dos centavos, amigo. Adios.

Hasta