I Can't Handle Weed Any Advise?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PinMon, Aug 10, 2016.

1. PinMon

PinMon Members

I can't handle that much weed, I have alot of friends that love to smoke. When we smoke I only take a couple of hits and I get so high to the point where I start doing stupid shit!? I will laugh, get paranoid, talk about deep things, and keep talking, crawl on the floor, look my self in the mirror and make funny faces, dance, I am the only one doing this and my friends just sit there looking at me like what is this guy doing, I can't control myself, most of the time I space out. My friends can smoke an entire blunt and be normal, but I can't do that. Most of the time I regret it next day. I think sometimes they don't want to smoke with me, Anybody have the same problem?

Ive been smoking for five years, about 2 times per week, taking a couples of hits in the evening and then a couple of hits at night, a joint before could last me a week, right now I've been smoking every day,I've been doing it about 2 weeks now smoking everyday, now a joint could last me 3 days. I feel though right now I require more weed to get high, and when I get high it will usually last an hr, before it could last 4 hrs, what do you guys think?

2 people like this.
  2. PinMon

PinMon Members

But now I require more hits to get that high as I describe above, maybe with 4-7 hits, but still my friends can out smoke me, could it be because I started late. I started smoking at 23 years old, my friends around 12-17

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's what we call a tolerance. Best thing to do is man up, stay off it for 5 days, a week even. Your tolerance will drop quickly enough so that after a week you'll feel good buzzed again, but the tolerance will come back quite quickly. It's the most depressive thing about weed unfortunately. My tolerance is very high. I smoke every day, minimum four hits from my water pipe. It's got a psychological hold on me... But I enjoy it, so mmmmyeah. :)

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

As your attorney I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown box in my shaving kit.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I just saw a TV spot that said know your limits. To you I say learn your limits.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think I am confused by the op. Initially you say you get really high and can't handle weed, then you go on to say you are not getting as high as you used to and require more weed?

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Just send the weed to me, I'll take care of it.

2 people like this.
  8. PinMon

PinMon Members

GuerillaBedlam before I used to get high with 2 hits, but now I can handle it much better and get high with about 4-7 hits, the thing is that my friends could smoke all day and still act pretty normal but if I pass a limit of 4-7 hits I will start acting weird and do foolish things, I don't know why I can't handle weed like my friends. About 2 days ago my friend and I were smoking and after 6 hits I was done but he kept insisting "come on we still have more weed to smoke" I kept telling him that I am already high, I know if I smoke some more I will start doing stupid shit, this happens everytime.

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree with the above. Your post is contradictory, and it's "Advice" not "Advise".

As far as being too high goes, seems like you ought to be used to it by now. If you hadn't said you've been smoking for 5 years I would have said "it just takes getting used to", but since you should be used to it already, I don't know what could be wrong.

I will make this one suggestion to anyone who enjoys marijuana. Try edibles! (at the recommended dosage).

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if it's such a bad experience every time, why do you keep doing it?

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Define foolish things.....if you are just talking about eating chocolate biscuits and watching cartoons......

12. Asmodean

It's probably a lot of fun before he gets to the critical 'hit'.

One of my friends doesn't know his limit anymore either. Well he knows it isn't where it used to be but he doesn't act upon it, so now he generally lies sleeping in his chair with us before midnight.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So when you smoke, you cannot control yourself from crawling on the floor? I've never heard of this.

14. Asmodean

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. PinMon

PinMon Members

@vanilla gorilla I do know my limits, I can take 4-7 hits but if I pass 7 hits and continue smoking I will space out, I will panic, get paranoid, I will start laughin my ass off, act silly, start talking alot, when I don't smoke I am kind of quiet shy but when I smoke alot I'll start talking alot, if their is some good music I will get up and start dancing lol but I am the only one that acts this way while my friends act normal, they don't even look high.

16. PinMon

PinMon Members

I enjoy the feeling, and do know my limit, the thing is my friends could smoke an entire eight in one day, and I can't smoke that much, when I tell them I'm done they just keep insisting,I feel pressure. But on my own I'll smoke and just chill and enjoy

17. Asmodean

^
    Looks like a fine situation. You get an excellent high on little weed. Maybe next time when your friends pressure you into smoking too much do something really weird, like shit in someones lap. Maybe they'll respect the fact you have a different limit then as well.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

oven mitts..

1 person likes this.
  19. erikat

erikat Newbie

don't smoke weed if you don't enjoy it?

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You gotta stop comparing yourself to others. Enjoy the amount that makes you happy.