Help Wife Has Quit Sexually

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ppboy555, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Ppboy555

Ppboy555 Members

I am a male in my 50s whose wife has quit sexually. I am so horny! First thing in the morning after she leaves for work I put panties on and hang out in my back yard. I feel I want to be noticed and loved to be seen. I jack off at least twice a day. But that is no substitute for hot pussy. I don't want to cheat but it may soon come to that. Don't know what to do? Any advice out there?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Why did you use the word panties?

Are you talking about hanging out in the backyard in your wife's panties?

If so I doubt she belives you haven't cheated on her

3. KellyLong27

KellyLong27 Members

Cheating is not a good option. If you really want to do that dear, get out of the marriage. If you'd rather not do that, just keep JO'ing. Don't betray your wife, exit then pursue what and who you want.

3 people like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And why is this in the transgender forum?

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

because it didnt belong in intro forum and i couldnt find a crossdresser section

6. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

If you havent already,I'd be asking your wife why she had quit having sex.There is more to marriage than sex,so if thats the only issue,its not the end of the world.I dont believe cheating is a good idea either.

7. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I agree with the others don’t cheat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have been in the same situation for the last few years. As my wife went through menopause she lost her sex drive. We have no sex. We talked about it a lot. Communication is important. It a loss of hormones, that causes it. Yes you can go to your Dr. and get hormone substitute but unless you have lots of money. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am orally bi (I suck cock). I love her with all my heart and do not/cannot cheat on her. So when I meet with a man for oral, she knows about it and has come with me and watched. I have never been with another woman since I met my wife 30+ years ago. In our life it’s not cheating if she know about it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]So talk to her, tell her you need sex other than jerking off. Work something out before your marriage is over because there is a lot more to marriage then sex. If you want to know more PM me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck.[/SIZE]

8. undefeated

undefeated Member

maybe you should work out and get muscles-then i think your wife will be horny and have sex with you alot . women love muscles even though they lie and say it doesnt matter their inner sexuality says different

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Don't believe anything this man has to say. He has been told by numerous women how full of shit this statement is yet he still believes it.

C/S,
    Rev J

2 people like this.
  10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Hi there Ppboy.

I found that writing love/sex letters to my wife helped me a lot during the times when my wife's sex drive hasn't been as high as mine.
    I certainly enjoyed writing the letters, which explained how much I'd enjoyed sex with her in the past, in explicit detail, and how much I will enjoy making love with her in the future. I'm not saying that she jumped into bed with me after every letter but she did enjoy reading them. It certainly helped me to write about sex when I wasn't getting as much as I would like and I think it helped my wife to realise that she was still the desirable, beautiful woman that I married.
    The letters were always handwritten by the way as I felt that would mean more to her than a letter written on the computer.

It's just a thought....

1 person likes this.