• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DracoAstreus

DracoAstreus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 04:18 PM

Hey all. My name is Draco Astreus and I'm searching the web for any clues about "spooky programming". That is, programming in a metaphysical/magical/spiritual sense... Anything like ensouled AI, programming designed to metaphysically/magically interact-with and influence non-digital reality, supra-genius programmers (maybe ones who hide from the public eye), etc.

Has anyone here heard of such things or have an idea where to look? 

#2 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 04:26 PM

No. Computers are logical and deductive.

#3 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 20,823 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 30 2016 - 04:54 PM

There's this guy has a rather ambitious plan..

Also I haven't read the book, but based on his lectures and presentations I've seen, I would presume Physics of the Future by Michio Kaku has some information along the lines.

physics-of-the-future.jpg

A couple years ago, I read about half the book below. It was written by an author that had a cochlear implant. However the book started making me extremely paranoid and uneasy, as he went on to discussing like police having hive mind and being able to hear each other's thoughts. I kind of had one of those moments where what was up unto that point pure fascinating with advancements in technology, quickly simmered to sort of a depressing realization where people with varying agendas could potentially easily manipulate technology and didn't necessarily see it as a good thing.

51Bl-vMVbYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So even when I read things like you suggesting "magical programming" it makes me a bit uneasy in a sense.

Edited by guerillabedlam, July 30 2016 - 04:58 PM.

Bvztpo7.png

#4 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,752 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted July 30 2016 - 05:33 PM

metaphysical/magical/spiritual 

And.... What is it that makes these "spooky" to you? (as in "spooky programming"... Your words)

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#5 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,980 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:03 PM

I tend to think there is already hive mind, and we are assimilating to it....too many weird coincidences for a few years now...and i don't like it very much.

• neonspectraltoast and fourth wise man like this

#6 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 20,823 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 30 2016 - 07:51 PM

I tend to think there is already hive mind, and we are assimilating to it....too many weird coincidences for a few years now...and i don't like it very much.

The hive mind suggested in the book is not like some abstract supernatural thing, rather it discusses stuff like nanotechnology that is in the body. The author then goes on to predict that with nanotech, a potential use could be that we project thoughts to one another.

Edited by guerillabedlam, July 30 2016 - 07:52 PM.

Bvztpo7.png

#7 BongSolo

BongSolo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted August 01 2016 - 02:00 PM

Would MKULTRA stuff count or is that more psychology as opposed to metaphysics? We've always operated with a universal consciousness which, at least on some level, is similar to a hive mind. Plus there's this whole unconscious herding people do. When I worked in retail, I'd have a store full of people but no one in line - everyone just browsing. Suddenly, one person would line up and everyone would jump in the line behind them. Not exactly metaphysical or telepathic communication, but there was definitely some herd stuff going on. But by "spooky programming" do you mean something like a real life mentat? 

#8 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted November 04 2016 - 02:26 PM

I think this is just a matter of people being on a set schedule. Work letting out at the same time, school getting out at their same time, etc. Everybody has a schedule and many of them are similar.

Having worked in retail myself, I've seen this and heard the attempted reasoning behind it all. Sometimes things are best left simple, instead of thinking so much about it. 

#9 Wolf Angel.

Wolf Angel.

• PipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts
  • LocationWyth in the Shaw = Manchester - England

Posted November 04 2016 - 02:28 PM

http://thriveonnews....c-metaphysical/

"And in the End, the Love You Take, is Equal to the Love, You Make"

< Peace + Love . Protest + Protect . Save the Planet > 

#10 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • LocationAnother Universe

Posted November 04 2016 - 03:07 PM

Quantum computing is about as close as I know of, but its metaphorical rather than metaphysical.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: metaphysics, programming, computers, spirituality