Sex W/ Distant Relative & More..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by avaaz7, Jul 29, 2016.

1. avaaz7

avaaz7 Newbie

I have had a long sexual attraction towards a distant relative- maybe my 3rd cousin or some where there in the relation tree. Met her just few times in my whole life cause she lives in a small town- like a village quite far away from my home city- a 2hr flight away. We aren't close to her family as such 'cause they that far away in the relation spectrum, so just the occasional rare meets a few times here & there.
    It was only the last time when I had visited that town early this year around Feb when things started to happen and I begun acting out. Managed to break the ice, and she knew I was into her physically, she too had a sort of crush on me which I had sensed. She is around 18, me 26. Though she was already hitched in a way with another guy; engaged to another lad (for a traditional arranged marriage), we had a brief relationship like a sweet subtle romantic kind and were having sex too.
    Over my 2 week trip there, we were intimate over like a 10 days period. It was just after that I thought I should move on knowing she'll be gone soon to another man, & not wanting to be in a sneaky relationship which would probably lead to no where.

Just soon after leaving was her arranged marriage with that guy, like after almost 3 weeks in March. It was just recently I got to know she was carrying, close to 5months in term. I didn't know what to expect here. Left me wondering over many things. And felt a strong urge for her & to see her. I don't have any contact with her, no social media presence of her. I just don't know what should be done here, and what she must be feeling. What would be the way to deal such a situation?..

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Depends what you want?
    You would destroy her marriage, life..you walked away..leave it to her!

3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Are you assuming the child she's carrying is yours?