Ladies And Gentlemen

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Va_Living14, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

Just curious but ladies would you let your boyfriend or husband have a threesome with you and another woman if he let you have one with him and another guy? Same question for the fellas, would you let your lady have a MFM if she let you have a FMF?

1 person likes this.
  2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No, I'm not interested in any threesome combination

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

No way!

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Let? My husband and I don't "let" anyone do anything. We choose to bring people into the bedroom. If either of us is uncomfortable with any situation at any given time, then we do not proceed.

We have had two (maybe three, I can't quite remember) ffm threesomes, and one mmf threesome.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never. No way, Jose! Not a chance ever....so I am with you here......

6. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

We used to talk about having a threesome a lot, but never ended up doing it. We are both bi so the gender of the third person doesn't matter much. I think we are both too territorial for a threesome to work well.

7. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Poor choice of words, but I'm sure you understand what I was saying. No worries. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

You didn't offend me in the slightest, so no reason to apologize.

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I prefer "two to tango"

1 person likes this.
  10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I have been in one (six-month long) MFM threesome (which I arranged). My wife would have been fine with a reciprocal FMF threesome at that time, but I never attempted to set one up. Now, in our later years, she's still OK with me fucking other women (if the opportunity ever presents itself, which it hasn't so far), but I'm sure she'd no longer be interested in either kind of threesome.

11. RiderOnTheStorm2.0

RiderOnTheStorm2.0 Lizard Kween Lifetime Supporter

Every time I've ever had a threesome involving a significant other, the aftermath was toxic. Not even something I'd consider anymore with someone I care about, regardless of the combination.

12. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I'm not married or have a SO at the moment, but I would be ok with it, I've had I think 2 threesomes only so far and I liked them, so yeah, I'd be ok with it and it would probably be fun