The Curse Of The Chat People

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I swam to work.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

ate to much jerky, have killer belly ache for the last 16hours.

1 person likes this.
  3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i found out the smoked paprika was a bad idea in that jerky i made...the flavour was great but the paprika builds up hotness factor while it sits in your gut ..it was not a pleasant week

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah tasted great but the other end not liking it so much..

5. erikat

erikat Newbie

I was making a pizza this morning and used the microwave timer to time the pizza's cooking as I usually do. Except I must have been a bit sleepy and punched in the time as cook time, so ended up running the microwave empty for a good 10 minutes or so. After I realized this I opened it and the inside, especially the glass revolving plate that rotates the food was extremely hot. After that I tried setting the regular timer, but heard a click and then the microwave shut off. I had to guess at the remaining time.

I was a little concerned about the microwave at first, but assumed that it was surely just some thermal safety switch that had triggered a relay or something similar to shut the microwave off until things cooled down so that it didn't destroy itself or catch on fire (nothing to absorb the energy inside, which caused it to overheat).

Microwave is just fine now, eating that entire pizza though did have a narcotic effect, causing me to take a nap for a few hours until maintenance woke me with their loud knocking so they could cut up my ceiling and walls to install some data cable, which was also pretty loud and made a huge mess. They cleaned up their mess though pretty well and even mopped my floors for me, which needed to be done anyway. YAY !!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=12Coi4_BVL4

1 person likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Can you really eat too much jerky? :D
    Maybe that's why I feel fat at the moment? =\
    I've been having a fat month lol. I remember I posted that on my birthday I looked and felt as good as I ever have. Well ever since that post, like seconds later... I've been eating too much chocolate, cake, ice cream and my bread and butter... Sour lollies. And I don't mean a few here or there, I mean full blown out binge! Handfuls upon handful just shoved in my mouth and the bliss!! Of all that sweet melting and oozing over my taste buds. Mmmm.

The downside is I haven't felt very attractive for weeks now. :D the scales still say the same, every now and again my pants feel a touch looser but I definitely feel heavier. So, I'm bout to stop all that! I actually think my soda intake even if it's sugar free soda stream that the soda makes me feel bloated too. So I want to cut out some gas.

But you know what I find strange? That the healthier I eat just creates more bloat and more gas. As the fruits, salad and vegetables break down, well, that just increases the gas and bloat I feel in my stomach. You just can't win. Yet if I eat a MacQuarterPounder I won't feel anything until I feel bad about it the next day. Maybe a touch dehydrated from salts and oil. This evening I didn't even eat much of my fries. I got home with my medium meal and my MacNuggets, because Irminsul always a sucker for those MacNuggets. I could be on a diet good and proper I'll still ask for those things, with sweet and sour sauce, of course. Anyway, medium meal. I got angry I bought it. We literally specifically said we didn't want to eat shit. All else was closed. We bought shit. So I'm pissed off anyway. Yeah I scoffed those MacNuggets. :D but I left the chips. :)

8. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I eat tomato everyday, all seasons. It is funny as what you do not like about growing your own, the juicy part is what I love the most. :)
    I had to do a double take as that lady looks so much like Aeri!

It does have a kick to it but also a lot of flavour. Maybe less next time. :)

9. Heat

This made me smile. If only we were as smart as animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMi9pmDN98

3 people like this.
  10. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i picked a spaghetti squash. it started to yellow, and i couldnt resist. there are a few ones that are bigger that are not quite ripe yet.

i think im going to slice a zucchini and bake with some red sauce and top with cheese. sounds like dinner to me.

school starts back tomorrow. 5th grade. hes so smart, i just want him to learn how to manage his peer relationships. not even to :have friends" but just to be able to bring himself down to their level enough to communicate effectively. hes like a small adult, kids dont like that.

2 people like this.
  11. Heat

It will come ML, often once in high school there is a change in peer groups and that can make a difference. :)

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

There's a guy selling a Climate Master geo-thermal heatpump/furnace/thingy setup.... It's in the local classifieds. $400.00

Hmmmm...

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just a lap dog...

1 person likes this.
  14. erikat

erikat Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we have a severe rain warning for today.....hmmmm20 cm???? wtf that's a lot

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The back and front yard lawn grass that's adjacent to the gardens is the only areas that have stayed green and "lawn like".... Well that stuff grew 4-5 inches in the last 2 days. Now it's too wet to cut, and it's raining again.

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it rained this morning early.....hoping it starts back up....

I have my important papers pile to go through and sort.......likely will find some overdue stuff in there...its a foot tall

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive done major house cleaning in the last few days....I cant live in a cluttered area...

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're on the wrong site if you think you can brag about an intense cleaning session!

1 person likes this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

is that a dirty hippie reference?

or lazy hippie?

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.