The Curse Of The Chat People

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it just takes one person to see and even with a slingshot they will call it a weapon and im not willing to lose a gun licence over a slingshot

im sure the kid will get bored of flying it soon

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Get an R/C radio with switchable frequencies and crash that sucker....

3 people like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My slingshots look like this but without the arm but at the bottom. Just the handle. Then I've cable tied the rubbers. I've got about 5 or so spare rubbers too. I don't use it much, really only when we go camping or fishing.

A friend had a property with a tin shack. We'd fire the marbles up in the air, all take a drink and wait.......... ......... BANG! :D it's amazing how long you have to wait, they really are a weapon. None of us have been smacked on the head yet lol.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Of course a sling shot is a weapon!

Now please don't get upset people - but I refer to David killing the giant Goliath with a sling (shot) and stones. I don't know how many he actually used to kill the buger, but David picked up 5 stones.

All that makes me want to get and learn to use a sling shot.

I've learned how to whistle LOUD in the last few months (from youtube)...so nobody is too old to learn anything. Well, I'm thinking gymnastics and competitive diving are out for me...but in general. :D

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I always thought whistling was something you could do or not do...never thought it was teachable

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My miss cannot whistle. She also cannot bend her tongue. I can roll my tongue and make it move and bend etc but she can't. :D

Probably good she likes girls cause I dunno how that's work with oral sex on a guy? Don't you need to use your tongue with maximum effort? Lol. I dun wanna think about that. :D

Yes Lynn we should practice together. Hehe. I was thinking this week actually that I wanted to slingshot and get really accurate so I can nail the backside of this asshole dog in one shot like a ninja without being seen just one shot, I want one shot at it! It's this ugly Chinese fighting dog or something I've been told. It's hold. Howls and barks like a rooster and it's a fucken coward who stands on his driveway barking at my boy but he won't come near. Not even close he runs away.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You girls make me laugh.

2 people like this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

It wasn't a slingshot in the modern sense... A sling is a weapon made of two cords with a leather or woven fabric pocket in the center for the rock. It's used like this...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Tape Face!!!!!

10. Tyrsonswood

Is this a thing now?

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Oh I don't know if am watching the results now. We shall see.

12. Tyrsonswood

Well... at least it seems you know what you're talking about.

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Mercy! I never knew this...but feel like I should have. It would take practice to get good at that!

After contemplating that ^ as I'm sitting here in my little area, I was just inspired to whistle LOUD! and Mama just said from the couch in the next room - "watch out with that whistling...I'm getting ready to go to sleep". :rofl: She goes to her bed in the other part of the house, so apparently she was just needing/wanting to say something. :D

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

While the Romans had missile launchers and all their advanced weaponry, the closer they came to the land of the Irminsul, the Saxons literally held off the Romans with the diagram Tyr shows. They were our distant weapons. :D

The Saxons would attack at night, lobby through Teutoberg slinging rocks at the Roman helmets then vanish again very quickly. Surprise attacks etc. but only to keep them awake all night with no rest wondering when the next wave would come at them.

Then we funneled the assholes into a trap and boom, Rome falls, world enters the dark age, all because in reality, the mighty Roman army just wasn't capable of fighting like they could in the midst of a forest.

The Saxons at that time really had no armor and no weapons. Hardened wood, little bits of steel, more like just a machete really. Just like the Vikings, it's going to be hard to defeat an army that wants to die, that needs to die, that is going in to battle to die fighting. That's what made them so hard to beat the Vikings and Saxons. :) and I love it!

1 person likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh and mud face paint for camo. ;)

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I saw what looked like a trophy wife with her Jaguar in the grocery store parking lot. It had a flat so I said I would change it. This lady then refused to drive it since the spare is yellow and it clashes with the red car and other silver wheels. She told me she would just get a ride from her husband rather then be seen driving the car and have it towed. I could not believe it but I said it's probably yellow to remind you not to use it for very long. It went over her head. This is what I get for being nice to people. I wonder how long that women was planning to wait around and avoid the horror of yellow wheels. I understand the car has to look good but come on.

2 people like this.
  17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow.

That's crazy and waaaay immature.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You can't just use tyres guys, shit's got to match!

:D

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

OMG!

As I'm laughing AT this ridiculous woman, I feel like I've heard about every kind of stupid thing there is now. smh

You are such a nice dude, Unan...I'm glad you have a great gf (with a cat). :)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Called the bank.

Just sending in forms now, should have 100% confirmation by tomorrow. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.