The Curse Of The Chat People

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

And Go..

1 person likes this.
  2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

i somehow ingested cbd oil through my vape pen yesterday lol

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

6. Tyrsonswood

Why is it always Ohio? I'm surrounded by idiots.

7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

This is a test.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Figures....

I didn't study.

1 person likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Living here, I drive by the FBI all the time, you got to know its there. sure it has a sign but easily missed when driving.. sounds like a plea for attention. maybe I have a dump truck and cant get no work . give up fuck it all attitude.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

or you could just get paid (in trust to a family member) by israel to ram your truck into a crowd of people so they can claim it to be isis

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

so how did that work for ya?

:D

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

oh the old Israeli Secret Intelligence Service trick..

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

idk.. i didnt do it on purpose. i think cuz i left the oil in my car it got to watery and went through the filter.. or something.. lol

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah

im really surprised there is no threads yet about this richard gutjhar guy

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i guess my old computer has less color shades because i can barely make out the usernames on most pages .........but they show better on my newer laptop

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Usernames In The Forums Are OK But Usernames In "New Content" Are White On A Very Pale Lilac Background

And Whilst I Can Read Them It's A Bit Of A Challenge....... :)

Cheers Glen.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I use color me app, they is purple for me.. lol..

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I really really miss the good color purple that is only a teeny thin line around this reply box or that is around the long page of text...the thinnest line of purple...it also surrounds the Post box.

This washed up purple, lilac and white... :-/

I don't get it... does the new server not like the color purple we all so loved? :-(

Anyway...the beauty of this is that I don't have to understand a dingdang thing.

edit: the darker purple, but not the same as the thinnest line, which is around each person's post is also good (and much missed by me)

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

OK...I'm going to come up with something since I don't want my observations about colors (or colours) and the BEAUTY of not understanding to be my last post for the evening (early morning).

Its almost 3am, so its time to get my big fat book, lay in the bed and try to get close to sleeping. Every single morning for about a week now, I've seen the sky turn light before I even turn out my light - and then I still turn over and over.

I even have a whole process and ritual for the turning. lol If you do it maybe 100 times you will be tired enough to get a little sleep...before BB starts MEOWING for no reason.

She will sit on the skinny arm of a chair in the next room and cry and cry until I go in there...where she is just sitting...waiting for me to come ask her WTH is the problem. lol I will call her "BB, come here! BB! BB! Come here, Please, BB!"

MEOW MEOW MEOW (but if I come in there, you won't wake up enough). She laughs at me with her eyes and then yawns.

I've also lost my very favorite flashlight in the WORLD! :-( It is as bright as the sun. Its also not big and its black, so it could be anywhere. I'm surprised I haven't lost it before. Surely as soon as I get another one (it definitely cost too much for a flashlight), I'm sure I'll find this one. smh

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nail'd it.

I ain't ever been the pick of the litter, so I've learned to be wickedest spitter. It's ridiculous the shit I deliver, make 'em shiver, say my name five times in the mirror and if you hear it! Then you're too near it to stand clear of it, I snatch spirits through altered appearances through sick lyricism!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.