Help Me Out Ladies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Love89, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Love89

Love89 Members

Basically all my ex's tell me in quite big down tree but I still feel insecure as I don't go looking at other guys I just feel small but apparently I'm blessed, how can I overcome this, I just feel they say it to be polite

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

"yawn"

1 person likes this.
  3. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Stop dating polite women. It worked for me.

2 people like this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Grow some fucking self confidence and learn to use what you have.

Insecurity is such a turn off.

1 person likes this.
  5. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

great advice, but don't settle for a bitch tho

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's cool. i like hanging out in big downed trees. as long as they're not starting to rot yet.

granted, big standing trees are better, but sometimes it's hard to get up in them.

so, what do your exes tell you in this tree?

7. RiderOnTheStorm2.0

RiderOnTheStorm2.0 Lizard Kween Lifetime Supporter

THIS. A thousand times this.

1 person likes this.
  8. Lady L

Lady L Banned

It's no wonder Love89 has no self confidence around women when he asks for our advice and some of you reply with contempt.

I agree he needs to overcome his insecurity, but it's like that old chestnut of "pull yourself together". Easier said than done.

My advice is to slowly start believing in yourself and try not to doubt everything you are told. Not everyone is just being polite. Stop worrying about "size" and concentrate on your "loving techniques". Treat a woman nicely and with respect and if she's right for you, she'll return the favour.

1 person likes this.
  9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

That's a great post Lady L in so many ways.

I agree insomuch as you can't just suddenly drop the insecurity and become Mr. Confident and I too think there's too many non-helpful (I'm being very polite by the way!) replies on this thread and many others.

One thing that I do firmly believe however is that when the right woman comes along, then your insecurity will fade into insignificance. It's amazing what being with the right person does for your confidence and you overall well-being.

I hope this was a better answer than some of the others received so far.

10. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Well big or not the right lady will respect you, learn how to use your penis for her pleasure. And you'll grow confidence and she'll appreciate that. However bare in mind ladies are sarcastic, and if you only received the compliment from one or a virgin you may want to get an opinion from an experienced lady.