Trump Is Running For Hillary

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

My belief is that everything about Trump is an act, and he's running FOR his good friend Hillary to win. The guy is as fake as a three dollar bill. I am 110% certain the guy does not believe a word that comes out of his mouth. My feeling is that Trump's political ideology is IDENTICAL to Hillary's, but then again does Hillary really have a political ideology when all she does is take orders from the corporate elitists and central bankers who are behind her?

Yes folks, the fact is that crooked Donald Trump is very close friends with the crooked Clintons and has been for a very long time.

Since the mods in the Politics forum delete things they don't want hear by labeling it a "conspiracy theory," I am forced to post this in the Conspiracy forum even though NOTHING about this is a theory as Trump's words speak for themselves.

Hillary supporters HATE Trump, when really they should LOVE him because he is working tirelessly to get their girl in office.

I laugh in the faces of Clinton supporters AND Trump supporters. The gullible masses are being played like a fiddle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBDgPMzLuE

2 people like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I delete nothing unless its spam.. try to refrain from calling out mods. just because..

2 people like this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, you're one of the ones I have a lot of respect for and I know you would not delete my threads. I was referring to the mod of that forum.

1 person likes this.
  4. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Just thought of something when reading this. There is a B in Bush, an O in Obama, and T in Trump. It spells "bot". Bot is a word, but boh isn't. If Hillary wins this wont be the case.
    A bot is sort of like a puppet, but instead of it having a puppet master behind its behavors it has a programmer(s).

As for the topic, that thought had crossed my mind early on when the race had begun. You never know.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Trump didn't officially get into the race until after having a long talk with Bill.... Not that this means anything. Maybe they were just snorting coke and talking about the old days.

1 person likes this.
  6. gentle_dissident

gentle_dissident Members

It's so weird to hear people talk seriously about this election. At least it shows me who's been drinking the Kool-Aid. This election has exposed the hypocritical SJW's. I've been told to quit talking about Hillary's adventures in deception so I don't ruin her chances. I've also been shown the closet racists all around me. I could not have asked for a better indicator than this election.

I don't see how Trump did not intend to destroy the Republican party. I don't think the Democratic party will survive this either.

2 people like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm sorry but that doesn't make this not a theory.

Yes, it actually does look like this (it's pretty much the theory that makes the most sense of why Trump is saying some of the most stupid stuff). No, saying you are certain it is so (just like saying NOTHING of this is a theory :p) does not actually make it certain.

Plausible? If american politics made sense I would say not. Now I say who knows. Since Trump is not stupid he probably has some kind of motive. But... why would he help the Clintons? Just money?

2 people like this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Bill's got some dirt on Trump.... Serious dirt.

9. Asmodean

I think a lot of people talk seriously about it mainly because its gonna have serious impact on their lifes.

10. gentle_dissident

gentle_dissident Members

LOL. I hope you know what I mean.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi, there arent enough facepalms

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Quite impressive Trump was able to dupe the Repulican party.

13. Bud D

Bud D Member

Pressed Rat, did you fall into a face full of LSD crystals at one point?

1 person likes this.
  14. Asmodean

You made it clear enough. I also understand the kool aid reference.

Just explaining there are other reasons for talking serious about this election and these candidates than just a political affiliation or support of a candidate. Not that weird.

1 person likes this.
  15. Bud D

Bud D Member

Can you even vote in America?

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've been saying this since day 1. I dont know how seriously I take this theory to be honest (i also believe Trump is a narcissist who would run for president just for the hell of it) , but it does make perfect fucking sense.

Trump is anyone's best reason for voting for Hillary. You can list a multitude of reasons not to support Hillary or the DNC and it always, always boils down to, "but, but if you don't vote for Hillary you'll let Trump win!"

He is the one person who is bad enough to make Hillary look good.

5 people like this.
  17. Bud D

Bud D Member

I wonder if trump would rewrite the constitution so he could serve as president for more than 8 years. It happened in Colombia when Uribe wanted 8 years. Not sure about in Russia with Putin. Usually though in America they just push power over to a new candidate.

18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Considering the blatant mistakes he's made throughout his campaign, this makes a lot more sense than the idea that he's actually running for himself.

19. Asmodean

No. Is that a requirement for sharing a serious opinion on the matter? Often an outside perspective is quite refreshing. Like when it is clear nothing will change with these 2 parties in their comfortable positions and all these pathetic voters going for a lesser evil because they really really have no other choice or chance to change things. Oh yeah except not voting at all of course.
    And if there is someone who dares to vote on a third party they're crybabies or just as mindless as trump supporters... rolls eyes

Basically all americans who think like this hardly deserve to live in the (poor excuse for a) democracy they have now. Let alone a proper functioning one. If a huge minority doesn't want Clinton and really doesn't want Trump they could make a serious impact by not voting on either party. And there is such a crowd. But what will they do: vote Clinton because against Trump, vote Trump because well, Clinton. Or even more pathetic: not vote because we can't change anything.
    No not if you don't really strive to get any change, no. Of course it will look like nothing can change if people don't even vote or vote for a candidate they don't like from a party that, by the voting habits of their own people, know they will have the luxury of only one clear opponent.

1 person likes this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

op's refusal to believe such a fucked up situation is real as opposed to ''someone has to be controlling this fucked up situation'' is just more of the same laughable crap that us liberals tell stories about at our secret meetings

1 person likes this.