Reveal Your Favorite (Or More Favorite) One Of The Two For 1-10

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bourne1978, Jul 24, 2016.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

1. spoon or fork

2. Blow Pop or Toosie Roll Pop

3. "The early bird catches the worm." or "Good things come to those who wait."

4. "Little Red Riding Hood" or "Three Little Pigs"

5. a sexy police officer or a sexy martial arts instructor

6. people that put their pranks on youtube or people that capture violence for the news media

7. the queen of pop or the king of pop

8. Halloween parties or Christmas parties

9. money or respect

10. the "She Blinded Me With Science" song by T. Dolby or the "Der Kommisar" song by After The Fire

My own picks are:

1. snoop, 2. Toosie Roll Pop, 3. early bird one, 4. Little Red one, 5. sexy "female" martial arts instructor (cause I've had one, and had to do a move once which required me to kind of pinch her on her booty), 6. Pranks on youtude all day, 7. Madanna, 8. Christmas parties, 9. respect, 10. "She Blinded Me W/ Science"

1 person likes this.
  2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

1. spoon or fork - Chopsticks

2. Blow Pop or Toosie Roll Pop - Neither

3. "The early bird catches the worm." or "Good things come to those who wait." - Depends on the situation.

4. "Little Red Riding Hood" or "Three Little Pigs" - Twilight

5. a sexy police officer or a sexy martial arts instructor - Sexy Martial Arts Instructor

6. people that put their pranks on youtube or people that capture violence for the news media - pranks

7. the queen of pop or the king of pop - If by the queen you mean Lady Gaga, then the queen.

8. Halloween parties or Christmas parties - Christmas parties

9. money or respect - Respect.

10. the "She Blinded Me With Science" song by T. Dolby or the "Der Kommisar" song by After The Fire - I've never heard either....

3. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Well, the queen or king of pop can be who you believe that is.

I've always believed Madanna to be the queen of pop. Oh, and MJ to be the king of pop.

Don't you know if someone unthawed you in the future (kind of like in the Captian America: Winter Soldier movie), and gave you a list of songs you really should give some listening to, that those two for number 10 would likely be on that list somewhere?

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

1. spoon or fork - Both! ;)

2. Blow Pop or Toosie Roll Pop - Damn hard. I'll go with Blow pop. Are the first two supposed to be sexual innuendos? :p

3. "The early bird catches the worm." or "Good things come to those who wait." - The first one, because life is short and I'm too impatient to wait for things to fall into my lap.

4. "Little Red Riding Hood" or "Three Little Pigs" - Three Little Pigs

5. a sexy police officer or a sexy martial arts instructor - sexy martial arts instructor, because I don't need to be "bad" to be handled, haha.

6. people that put their pranks on youtube or people that capture violence for the news media - pranks.

7. the queen of pop or the king of pop - MJ, he's Invincible...

8. Halloween parties or Christmas parties - christmas, even though I'm an atheist, is more of my gig.

9. money or respect - respect. with enough respect you can get money.

10. the "She Blinded Me With Science" song by T. Dolby or the "Der Kommisar" song by After The Fire - i don't either of these

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

1. spoon or fork - for silverware, fork. for cuddling positions, they are equally pleasant.

2. Blow Pop or Toosie Roll Pop - blow pop, easy decision. tootsie rolls are one of humanity's most horrific creations.

3. "The early bird catches the worm." or "Good things come to those who wait." - i don't know, they both give an absolute answer to a question that differs by situation.

4. "Little Red Riding Hood" or "Three Little Pigs" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U

5. a sexy police officer or a sexy martial arts instructor - realistically, probably neither for anything more than a one night stand.

6. people that put their pranks on youtube or people that capture violence for the news media - pranks

7. the queen of pop or the king of pop - there's a queen of pop? who, boy george?

8. Halloween parties or Christmas parties - halloween. christmas parties are usually pretty awful. halloween parties are just regular parties except all the women are in their underwear.

9. money or respect - a little respect would be better than a little money, but a lot of money would be better than a lot of respect.

10. the "She Blinded Me With Science" song by T. Dolby or the "Der Kommisar" song by After The Fire - i don't know der kommisar by the title, and i don't want to look it up. but it's probably better than the other option.

6. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I'll listen to two songs for you, if you listen to two songs for me. To completion.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i want to imagine the unimaginable, without imagining it to wanting to bite my ass off.

none of the ten are my favorites of anything.

eating utensils are of course useful.

and of course any day off from work or school, is probably a good day, at least in the short term.

so i guess that makes two out of the ten,

but i can't say much for any of them framed as choices.

naturally i find the nice wolfie being chaised by the naughty little girl wearing only a red hoodie somewhat, mmmm, a thought i guess,
    and anyone building houses is doing something at least somewhat creative.

early bird do catch worms. i'm not big on worms. or birds either for that matter. on the other paw of course, i'm still waiting.
    which isn't entirely fair, because a lot of good things have come to me. maybe not as many as other people seem to expect to have come to them.
    but they have, and they've been pretty darn good at that.
    and what patience has prevented me from having to deal with, i'm indeed greatful for, whatever i've had to do without in order not to.

8. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Ok Ash. If they are on youtube, then ok.

9. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

1. spoon or fork
    This is usually more of a choice made on necessity by function more than general preference. I don't like the way forks sound, spoons are visually more appealing. I wouldn't try to train a gag reflex using a fork, either, but spoons work very well. So.. Spoons?

2. Blow Pop or Toosie Roll Pop
    Blow pop, tootsie roll inside hard candy is too much for my teeth. Blow pop gum is typically small and solvent when added to saliva that it helps break up the last of the lolli, and i just swallow it all together.

3. "The early bird catches the worm." or "Good things come to those who wait."
    Hm.. I don't like to feel rushed ever, so plan ahead and get your good worms right on time.

4. "Little Red Riding Hood" or "Three Little Pigs"
    I loved The Pigs story as a kid, had a Little Golden rendition of it. Little Red is an interesting archetype to play with narratively, and suits a lot of my DDlg asthetic stuff with my own Big Bad Wolf.

5. a sexy police officer or a sexy martial arts instructor?
    Neither of these things is sexy...

6. people that put their pranks on youtube or people that capture violence for the news media?
    I mean, documenting footage evidence through investigative journalism is an honorable civil task and pranks on the internet - or vines or snaps or what the fuck ever - are innocuous and obnoxious... So..

7. the queen of pop or the king of pop?
    Pop - i assume you mean musically - is a genre meant to be dominated by a matriarchy.

8. Halloween parties or Christmas parties?
    Halloween usually has better booze/drugs and is more fun, but Christmas includes all the fucking good.

9. money or respect?
    Is this assuming i have to interact with others in such a manner that their personal respect for me effects my money? Coz otherwise, money. I don't need or greatly desire to even contact most other people face to face, fuck i give 'bout whether either of us respect each other - let's just propel around one a other like magnetic poles that should repel caught in perfect gravitational rotations.

10. the "She Blinded Me With Science" song by T. Dolby or the "Der Kommisar" song by After The Fire
    I don't really know, or care to discover what either of those song are in order to have a preference.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there are some things that require one or the other, like a spoon for soup or a fork for steak. but there's probably more things that can be done with either one. like mashed potatoes, or corn, or peas, for example. i use a fork in all those situations.

well, by definition, a sexy anything is sexy. if a sexy something isn't sexy, then it's not a sexy something.