Close Encounters

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bangingben, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Bangingben

Bangingben Banned

This is for the people who were very close to having a sexual encounter. This is also for people who had general weird experiences with others in a sexual way. i'll share my story.

When I was younger (maybe 14-15) my family would go camping at the local camp ground. A place where people can park there campers next to each other and just have a good time. And i met this girl, Katie. Katie was a super nice girl, very sweet. We got along great for the summer. After summer the camp ground closes and opens again next summer. Now keep in mind, that ive met her parents and they were very nice people.

Next summer comes and we meet back up. A few weeks go by and it looks like it was going to rain. So she invites me into her camper till the rain stops. So we both walk in and she goes, "hey i got to get changed real quick." I was 10:30 in the morning but i figured she was just getting more conferable. So i'm sitting down for a few minutes waiting and a door opens up. It was her mother buck NAKED. So i turned away as quickly as i could trying to to be rude and she's looking at me like i'm the crazy one. Next thing i know i hear Katie's voice and i look at her and she's naked! At this point i shut down cause i have no idea whats going on. Then Katie's mom goes over to Katie and she says, "did you ever tell her that we are home nudists" Katie goes, "i thought i did but i guess not". She never told me. Personally it wasn't the fact that she was a nudist that upset me. it was the fact she didn't tell me. Anyways, we talk over a hour of why they're nudists, trying to pay the smallest focus to the story while looking at them. Luckily the father wasn't at the camp ground that weekend and i haven't talked to them after that summer

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

So why are they nudists?