Think My Gf Saw A Ghost, Don't Have The Heart To Tell Her.

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Justme516, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is kind of strange that she saw the ghost, and you won't explain what you learned to her. Is she 15 years old or something?

1 person likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why assume either that they don't exist, or that they're anything to be affraid of? why can't we just love our ghosts? they may not be able to do much for us, but why can't we just let them be friends?

1 person likes this.
  3. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

This reminds me of my experience with several people coming to me via PM and asking me to help them with an "evil spirit." It had never occurred to me to try to contact an "evil spirit" until I received these requests. But I wanted to try to help if I could.

In every case, what seemed to these folks like an "evil spirit" turned out to be Impish spirits, at most. Turning fear to fun - which is a form of love - was what changed the relationship. And when I told my "clients" about my experiences with their "evil spirits," they found peace.

It is just that not everybody can do this, cuz not everybody is in a spiritual space in which they can see their fears as illusion. "Why can't we just love our ghosts?" Cuz sometimes we have not learned to love our fears, which is what is required to see them as illusions.

So...the ghosts we experience are aspects of our own fears, calling our attention to them so as to force us to deal with our inner issues. In other words the world we experience - in ALL its aspects - reflects our own inner selves. Where we experience fear, that is where we need to dig deeper into ourselves to find peace.

4. zengizmo

This is the kinda shit you just hafta mentally file away in a folder labeled: "Weird shit that nobody can really account for, but is still way weird."

And stick with that gf of yours, cuz she will continue to bring major interesting ghost shit into your life, and ghost shit is the shiznit, innit?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

didn't there used to be a bunch of replies to this thread? or was it just posted repeatedly and not merged?

1 person likes this.
  6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

There were many replies to this!!! I mean the OP is the exact same!

wth happened here?!?

and no...I do not think whatever happened with this thread is weird or mysterious

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It's late now, I'll post more later

8. newbie-one

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

done..

2 people like this.
  10. anababin

anababin Members

i'm like this too. i see things sometimes. it's really weird but it happens.

11. newbie-one

I'm not going to take sides on whether it was or wasn't a ghost.

However, from the "no-ghost" perspective:

1. Your gf really could have just hallucinated from fatigue as she said, and the fact that the owner died is coincidental. According to what you said, she didn't specifically say the "somebody" was a woman, for one thing.

2. It could be that there was an ordinary human dressed in white checking out the cars, or maybe a white dog running around, etc.

3. You could be trolling

If your girlfriend ID'd the woman's photo out of a bunch of photos as being the "somebody", then the ghost theory would be more plausible.

12. It was a god damn ghost.

2 people like this.
  13. zengizmo

And suddenly all the replies reappeared!!!

The Interwebz are strange and mysterious...almost as much as ghosts. ;)

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ these are just the ghosts of the original replies.

1 person likes this.
  15. zengizmo

I'm not so sure of that...I don't see anything missing anymore. Do you? If so, tell us wut's missing. :)

16. zengizmo

Don't forget...there are actually TWO threads: This one, and another one. Both revolve around the same subject. Why two threads? Hell, I dunno. All I am sayin is wut I am seein, k?

17. zengizmo

I think I could get a ghost or three in my life, if I asked my spirit guides for some. Not sure I want that, tho, to be honest. Not sure I could handle it...maybe this is wut my spirit guides are leading me to, tho...they DO tend to end up making me do shit that scares me...

18. zengizmo

I found some local ghost hunters a few years back, and almost went out on ghost-hunting missions with them...never could seem to fit it into my schedule tho. Why, do you suppose? ;)

19. zengizmo

Apparently there are a LOT of ghosts around these parts...I'm pretty sure some ghosts haunted my previous rented house. I kinda tried to make friends with them, so's they might think twice about ripping my soul out and casting it into Hell. :)

20. zengizmo

Still, not sure if I even HAVE a soul anymore...right? If anybody has any insight to offer on this subject, I am open to considerations. ;)