96 replies to this topic

#21 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,451 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted July 27 2016 - 03:57 AM

Time is three dimensional. There are three dimensions of time. I don't have time to go into it right now. But I will take time to explain time later.

Can't wait!

Posted Image

#22 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted July 27 2016 - 04:07 AM

Time It So You Give Me Plenty Of Time In Advance And I Will Make Time To Read All About Your Time With Time......willy_nilly.gif

Cheers Glen.

Edited by GLENGLEN, July 27 2016 - 04:09 AM.

#23 Lobber

Lobber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNiagara Falls NY

Posted July 27 2016 - 05:15 AM

Okay, so as you know, time is usually just a single dimension. Okay. Us. The universe. Past, present future.

However, this dimension of time is also aligned, and created, along with space. Spacetime. Thus, the physical universe has it's own dimension of time.

However, heaven also exists. They have time, long before the universe was created. So that's a dimension.

However, God himself has existed for infinity. He has his own dimension of time that he defines.

There's your three dimension of time. God Time, Angel Time, and Universe Time.

Unless you don't think those things you cannot prove don't exist, then just ignore this post.

You have time to think it over.

#24 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted July 27 2016 - 05:25 AM

How Can You Have "Angel Time"...Angel_anim.gif ...We All Know Angels Don't Wear Watches.....willy_nilly.gif

Cheers Glen.

#25 relaxxx

relaxxx

• PipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 12:46 PM

However, heaven also exists. They have time, long before the universe was created. So that's a dimension.

However, God himself has existed for infinity. He has his own dimension of time that he defines.

You loose.

#26 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationAnother Universe

Posted July 27 2016 - 03:46 PM

Nobody's predicting the future for each and every particle.  It all just goes with the flow, bouncing off each other.

I'm saying time is not a thing, not a fabric, but a perspective.  Something we relate to that doesn't actually exist but in our minds.

Time is Indeterminate which makes it a metaphor and sometimes it will even express self-organizing systems logic. Without change time is meaningless as the Quantum Zeno Effect demonstrates so well.

#27 BongSolo

BongSolo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted July 29 2016 - 08:21 AM

Time is a dot, not a line. 

#28 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 20,839 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 29 2016 - 11:18 PM

Ya but what I am saying is nothing can measure time that doesn't measure movement.

Even something that measures the decay of an element or some other thing measures the movement of particles or energy.  I'm no genius but it seems time doesn't exist.  Things just move and we have timing. 

It doesn't seem that time is an independent force.  I have heard of 'time & space' but space just seems to interact in such a way that timing occurs.  Not time itself existing as a force.

I'm not sure I've heard time referred to as a 'force' before. I think the general idea of time is to consider it more of a dimension, so for instance like length of an object isn't a 'force' but the interaction of the strong force, electromagnetism, gravity and weak force allows us, with our limited perceptual capabilities to draw a line in space which we call 'length' to give us that dimension.

From my understanding, the general consensus at the present moment is that, at the beginning of the universe, 3 of the forces can be accounted for to essentially being the same thing. However gravity has somehow eluded present formulas as to being included with the other forces and this is a giant question mark in science as to how this can be. This has led to various other theoretical theories, some of which I'm sure you've heard of (I.E. String Theory) but none have been definitely proven.

To go back to my first paragraph, our bodies/beings develop or emerge under specific conditions, where I think the concept of time is inextricably linked to our experience of being human. However, perhaps it's hypothetically conceivable that at some level of reality, time doesn't exist in the same way length doesn't exist. It just seems rather meaningless to me to make such a statement since we will never experience that level of reality as a human being.

Bvztpo7.png

#29 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,990 posts

Posted July 29 2016 - 11:40 PM

I always thought that time was just a measurement, much like what you just said.

#30 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationAnother Universe

Posted July 30 2016 - 07:33 AM

I always thought that time was just a measurement, much like what you just said.

To say time is merely a measurement is a contradiction in terms that merely begs the question of what is a measurement.

Click to shop at FS Books