Naked Female Vs Naked Male

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Eyelikethat, Jul 21, 2016.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Every person would think something different. And there are too many other factors to decide what someone is thinking
    So
    No

2. kelvintmng

kelvintmng Members

Cant answer on a female behalf.
    But from a male perspective, I have often luv doing the dares. I live in a part of Asia which is rather conservative.
    I sometimes enjoy driving around pantless or even tried... stark naked before especially when I have had a couple of drinks. I supposed we just do what we enjoy doing.
    I like walking around semi nude or nude in my apartment unit or in hotels and secretly someone would watch me from opposite...

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

does anyone else see this thread title and think every time "i want to see this fight?"

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  4. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

I think it's because nudity is a state of vulnerability and men and women react differently to feeling vulnerable.

Men, typically become aggressive and women typically become passive. An aggressive nude man...well, pervert comes to my mind. A woman overcoming a natural tendency to freeze is summoning up a lot of courage. I think if a man were to actually appear vulnerable nude, he wouldn't be accused of being a pervert and somebody might actually see that as being daring.

1 person likes this.
  5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The female of the species - in naked form has been; for many years been connected with an Art form
    Nature has afforded them shapely curves, demure and dominant persona and a sensual intoxication of appreciated beauty, whereas in the case of the male it is the the physical attributes of toned, muscular body often depicted with aggressive mode
    Of the two the Chalice is more of accepted receipt than the sword - so I guess its the Erection of the male Penis that offends.

6. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I can tell you I used ot think that too...that one was not welcome and the other is but both are seen as cool beans actually. There's a changing of the mood when it comes to nudity, there really is. Theres a body positive, love the skin your in vibe happening right now and its so lovely

1 person likes this.
  7. rockwood

rockwood Members

I flat know if I stood naked on a street corner there will be a man in blue show up directly. If it were the wife naked on a street corner she would hear beeps, hooting and whistles. Is there some sort of a double standard between men and woman? Well looks like it to me.

8. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

"Naked Female Vs Naked Male"

Gotta be more entertaining than, 'Batman v Superman.' But then, so are a lot of things.

9. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

10. Rjj10

Rjj10 Members

11. Rjj10

Rjj10 Members

12. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

In one sense, there is a logic behind the double standard. Male genitalia are external and thus more obvious. Therefore, male nudity seen as obscene and intimidating by some.

Having said that, there is both sexism and ageism in attitudes towards nudity.

When a teenage boy streaks coming off the rugby pitches on the last day of the season, it's seen as a lark. If one of the older men did the same, he'd probably be drummed out of the club and interviewed by the police.

My wife posed nude as poster girl for surviving breast cancer. The attitudes of people surprised me. All of her women friends were really enthusiastic about seeing her naked. Of course, some of the men lapped it up, but around half of them were too embarrassed to look. I can't imagine I could have got away with posing nude with her. I'd have done if I thought it would help her cause. People joked that they'd pay more to the charity if I kept my clothes on. Only my mother in law, bless her, wanted to see me get naked as well.

13. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Which is a damn shame. Penises aren’t evil.

14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There is a double standard. An Irish comedian, the late Dave Allen, did something about this as part of one of his routines.

15. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Yes, I agree!

bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  16. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Guy, gal, nude, in public, pervert, daring. A lot of things to consider here.

The first three don’t need much explaining. In public does. Nude during the day on a public street? That might get you a 5150 charge. At night? Could be daring, could be a pervert. Nudist resort? Well that’s sort of in public, but in a private place. At a nude beach? Definitely public, but everybody is expecting guys and gals to be, in fact, nude.

Definitions change with perceptions and circumstances.

Here’s an example:

In one of our activities, my wife and I head out late at night to flash guys walking on the street. The first time (many times repeated now) there was a guy walking down the main street of a business district. I turned up the next street past him and pulled over under a street light a hundred feet or so from where he would be crossing. My wife got out and stood on the sidewalk under the light and waited for him to appear from behind the building to cross the street. As he did, she waved at him. Under that street light he could see she was nude. He started to walk diagonally across the street toward her. As he got closer, she got back in the car and we drove off. Great turn on for us. I’m sure he enjoyed it as well. Meets the gal, nude, in public, elements. Yes, she’s daring.

So, what if it had been a girl walking at night and she comes to a corner and there’s a nude guy on the street under a light and waving to her? She’d be running for her life and certainly not be walking toward him! Meets the guy, nude, in public, elements. Yes, he’s a pervert.

For guys, it’s a dream come true, for a girl, the same situation would be a nightmare come true.

Circumstances. My wife can flash or be nude just about anywhere, and she’s not going to get reported. Guys can’t.

Pervert. A word that isn’t easily defined. A person who likes or does things out of the mainstream. That is pretty broad; so broad that it can mean just about anything and everything to anybody.

All that said, it usually IS men who are perverts. I’m not saying there are no women perverts, there are, but not even close in numbers to men. I’ve got no studies or statistics, just my own observations…

Though I’m sure it has happened, how many times do you think a wife has approached her husband and said, “I’d really like to watch you have sex with other women,” or, “Let’s go to a nude beach. I get so turned on thinking about other women looking at you,” or, “Please wear something that shows off your cock to the girls.” It may actually happen, but the number must be almost nonexistent. Some women do have a moderately exhibitionistic streak in dressing but mostly stay within societal norms of the times.

So, we pervert husbands say to our wives, “Let’s go to a nude beach,” or, “I’d really like to watch you having sex with another guy.” Several possibilities: 1. NO. And don’t ever ask me again, you sick bastard!” 2. “NO. NO. NO. Well, ok, (I’m only doing this to please him). This was the category my wife was in. 3. Sheepishly coy, “I’ve thought about it…”. She won’t need a lot of convincing to try it. 4. “I’m ready, let’s do it!”

The gamut. With 1, it isn’t going to happen. BUT, it’s initially hard to tell if it’s a 1 or 2. 2 is going to take a lot of talking. I figured this is where we were. It was an adamant “NO,” but she had already done small things that were across the line which told me that she eventually might be open to other things. 3, almost home. 4. You’re there.

I know I’ve strayed a bit from the original point so, back to the original point.

Mostly, if the setting is not considered entirely acceptable, the guy is a pervert. If the setting is acceptable, he may still be a pervert. He will never be seen as daring.

Mostly, if the setting is not considered entirely acceptable, the gal is daring, whether the setting is acceptable or not. Unless she’s clearly a 5150.

Pretty much women become daring because pervert husbands convince them to be daring.

bill697cu likes this.
  17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Here in America nudity is seen in many ways except for its natural beauty. A male is almost always seen in a bad way and a female always in a good way. Very sad!

thesantos29 likes this.
  18. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's not that they are "evil". I think a lot of women would feel as if they are in danger of sexual assault if they saw a naked man out on the street but men generally would not feel threatened by seeing a naked woman. Most women feel threatened by men in general even if they are fully clothed because of the prevalence of sexual assault. If your wondering, about 1 out of 4 women have been victims of completed or attempted rape, that doesn't include groping, ass slapping etc... let alone all the verbal harassment they suffer on a regular basis.

So yes, there is a double standard but it makes sense why.

19. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

On reflection, I don't think there's as much of a double standard as is claimed.

If anyone exposed their genitals to children say outside a school, they'd be in serious trouble. Under UK law, it wouldn't make any difference if the offender was a man or a woman. Either would be regarded as a pervert and most likely end up on the Sex Offender Register.

No one in their right mind has ever gone to a nude beach and said it's ok for the women to be naked, but all the men must cover up. If anything, the double standard is the other way round. In some countries, it isn't allowed for women to be topless but it's perfectly acceptable for men.

Early on in our marriage, my wife was the one who suggested we should go to a nudist beach in Greece that she'd visited with her ex. One my previous girlfriends also took the initiative in that respect because she wanted an all over tan.

So for me it's two out of the three woman I've been with who've said "Let's go to a nude beach." Not a statistically valid sample, but there you go.

The third one once had to walk across a packed nudist beach blocking our path in Spain. She didn't strip off herself, but had a good look at all the men. Her eyes nearly popped out.

Manzarak, NudistTed and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. JH93022

JH93022 Members