#11 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,426 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted July 24 2016 - 06:34 PM

I smoked Hash a few times waaaay back when.  It left me terribly fucked up.

I remember going with a guy to pick up a brick of Hash that was the size and color of a Hershey bar.  It was even wrapped in foil like a chocolate bar.  I thought all that was pretty fun.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to Cannabis so Hash is way past my limits.

• HipChris likes this

#12 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,451 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted July 27 2016 - 07:10 AM

I smoked Hash a few times waaaay back when.  It left me terribly fucked up.

I remember going with a guy to pick up a brick of Hash that was the size and color of a Hershey bar.  It was even wrapped in foil like a chocolate bar.  I thought all that was pretty fun.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to Cannabis so Hash is way past my limits.

In my experience it is not stronger then good pot at all. In fact at a festival where you are standing and walking a large part of the day most people do better on hash (which generally gives you a good high) than weed, which generally gets you properly stoned :D There are of course some high-y weeds as well, and moderation is key. 

• soulcompromise likes this

Posted Image

#13 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 08:00 AM

Smoked some bubble, oil, sift. Sift has the best flavor, bubble is clean and potent, oil was the most potent.

I would love to make some bubble but that can get a min of 5 years and a max of 8. In my state.

#14 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,426 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted July 27 2016 - 08:11 AM

Going waaaay back, a joint laced with hash oil got me sooooo fucked up.

• fourth wise man likes this

#15 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,451 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 08:28 AM

Oh yeah, hash oil is a different thing already! Where hash is more concentrated as weed, hash oil is even more concentrated.

Posted Image

#16 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,426 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted July 27 2016 - 09:54 AM

Oh yeah, hash oil is a different thing already! Where hash is more concentrated as weed, hash oil is even more concentrated.

Good.  That doesn't make me feel like a totally extra extreme light-weight.

#17 soulcompromise

soulcompromise

• PipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 10:30 AM

I remember this one time at bible camp I had a friend come out from Beverly Hills area of all places and he had weed and hash that he smoked myself and several friends out with. I was always too stoned back then so... really hard to gauge the experience. From what I remember (I was around 16 or 17 at that time) he packed a bowl and sprinkled hash on top. That's how it's done! I was pretty baked. I think I even was asked to leave the camp by a counselor who was running the group. Understandable now, but seemed outrageous then. Anyway... that guy who smoked us out apparently died of unnatural causes back in December of '09. Sad.

Posted Image

#18 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,426 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted July 27 2016 - 10:46 AM

I remember this one time at bible camp I had a friend come out from Beverly Hills area of all places and he had weed and hash that he smoked myself and several friends out with. I was always too stoned back then so... really hard to gauge the experience. From what I remember (I was around 16 or 17 at that time) he packed a bowl and sprinkled hash on top. That's how it's done! I was pretty baked. I think I even was asked to leave the camp by a counselor who was running the group. Understandable now, but seemed outrageous then. Anyway... that guy who smoked us out apparently died of unnatural causes back in December of '09. Sad.

OMG!  I remember being smoked up on one of those weekend church things. lol

• soulcompromise likes this

#19 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 11:05 AM

I once took a huge pull from a bong, thinking it was weed, only to find out after the fact that it was actually hash. I think I coughed for at least 5 minutes straight. I was high for hours. I went home and sat on my front deck and listened to music. It was all I could do...I couldn't even move. I think I sat out there for 3 hours. I think I was around 17 at the time....I ended up getting a huge lecture from my mom about "coming home stoned" and how I was never to do it again.

Edited by Ashalicious, July 27 2016 - 11:06 AM.

• Aerianne likes this
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#20 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,451 posts

Posted July 27 2016 - 11:54 AM

I remember this one time at bible camp I had a friend

No flutes involved?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hashish, Cannabis, Marijuana