So Most Women Cheat ?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jul 17, 2016.

1. undefeated

undefeated Member

after college and my job at target pretty much every woman has cheated. hence why i do not trust women if they will be banging their coworkers ans coeds when your not around. so thanks to college and target and i do not trust women. So do you all cheat ?

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

That's a good question. I don't think I have ever known one woman to be with only one guy. Seems that they learn from their first partner and don't like losing.

3. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

I get really emotional when it comes to loose women.

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Lol

How old are you?

2 people like this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Target?

Not necessarily the upper echelon of human existence...

1 person likes this.
  6. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The only cheaters I've ever known were men. I know men who have done much worse to a woman than cheat too. So, does that make all men a bunch of disgusting animals?

1 person likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

give me your current girlfriend's number. i'll talk to hear about her cheating problem...

2 people like this.
  8. Milf_hunt07

Milf_hunt07 Members

Cheating is not a gender specific thing. Its not like all men cheat or all women are cheaters. it depends upon the person in question and the circumstances he/she is in. I have seen people cheating due to numerous reasons.

2 people like this.
  9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Apparently the majority of them do and I am quite surprised the admitted stats are that high, as given the nature of cheating, I assume the statistics are significantly lower than the reality of things, with many either in denial or ashamed to admit to it.

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

In r/l, I've met more men that cheated than women. I will say this for men - they usually were careful, devious, and tried their best NOT to be caught. If caught, they would normally beg the woman not to leave them. And I'm talking about begging on bended knee, send flowers and gifts...even when they were total horn dogs on the prowl when away from her, the LOVE of their life. :D Even men that can't decide how to operate a washing machine would do a fairly good job of covering up/hiding cheating, and then trying to "make up for it". lol

Of the women I've known that cheated, it would always be unreal to me how blatantly obvious they would be! Also - when the (dummy) dude would finally catch on, I have watched - from the outside in - the dude BEG the girl to stay, not cheat any more, etc etc. It would embarrass me for the dude tbh. On top of that, the women (I'm thinking of 2 different women I've known off the top of my head) wouldn't appear to be serious imo when they would say they "didn't mean it". I mean - what does that even mean when referring to cheating on someone??? "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to." wth They might shed a single tear. I mean c'mon...they didn't even try to do a good job of "being sorry".

I am sooo glad to be at a point in my life I can say in all honesty I don't care if I'm never in another relationship, which is good because I'd bet I never will be. :D I do not make myself seem available. ;)

I've deeply loved 2 men, and they loved me...so I'm ok in the "love" department.

and I never cheated.

2 people like this.
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Why is it that men are "animals" or "horn dogs" when they cheat but when the woman cheats, it's still the dude that is the "dummy" or that is somehow emasculated?

Also as comedian Bill Burr brilliantly pointed out in one of his stand ups, there are no socially acceptable physical ramifications for being an asshole as a woman, so why wouldn't she be one?

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

huh?^^^^

I do not even feel like quoting that, guerilla. I certainly didn't mean to make the woman sound better. In actuality, the women acted much worse than the men. I never could understand WHY the men couldn't or wouldn't see what the cheating woman was doing. She would go out dressed exactly like she was going to go see AND SCREW another man. She would even smell like it! The dude would stay home. I did say dummy...I should have referred to him** as oddly and overly trusting...would that make you feel better???

The men that have cheated DID act like little teenage boys on a bet with their adolescent friends...and they never meant anything by it. That is where I get the "horn dogs" from that so seemed to upset you. I guess that is part of the cheating dudes being animals? For the men, it always seemed like a physical thing that meant very little to nothing. Perhaps that doesn't fit in with what you want me to say but that is the way I did and do see it. They would seem truly remorseful later when with the mate, whereas the women did NOT seem to be sorry in the least. I've seen men do foolish things because a woman was throwing herself all over him, literally.

My opinion is that more men cheat but it is only a physical act to them. In the same vein, I think that when women cheat it is more of a psychological power play to them.

If you felt me saying the loving, hurting men begging the cheating women to stay was emasculating, I certainly didn't mean it like that.

**edit - when I say "him", I them them...there has been more than one man I watched get cheated on.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I take that back...some women would act somewhat sorry...for a (little) while. lol

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The emasculating thing wasn't necessarily directed at your anecdote or series of anecdotes.

I think calling women "animals" and "horn dogs" as well for cheating behavior would make me feel better if anything. Or perhaps call no one animals, but I definitely notice a discrepancy when explaining men cheating vs women cheating.

1 person likes this.
  16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol...how astute

I personally do believe there is a world of difference between women cheating vs men cheating...as a general rule. By general rule, of course I speak only of those people that I personally have known, that have given me my anecdotal opinions and observations.

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

I'm one of 4 sisters, all 4 of us have had cheating husband's, 2 of the sisters cheated! I don't know if that's good statistics

People cheat for different reasons.. if someone stopped you in the street and asked if you have ever cheated, I wonder how many would admit to having done so!?

I also think woman cheat in their minds more than men cheat physically!
    But I do believe more men than women cheat, it's human nature and has been going on for hundreds of years!
    But I guess the women are catching up due to it not being important to marry anymore, and women's rights

But I know how the op feels, if your not a cheater and your cheated on, it leaves scars..also happens to kids who's parents cheat on each other.

4 people like this.
  18. Lady L

Lady L Banned

While it's impossible to say what I'll do in the future, but up to now I've never cheated on my husband. We've been married for almost 15 years, with 4 years together before that.

I married quite late....it took me years to find the right man for me. If I'd married in my 20's, as a lot of my friends did, I'm certain it wouldn't have lasted. I know that some ex's of mine have been married since and been cheated on and cheated themselves (not with me BTW!) so who's to say I wouldn't have cheated in a bad marriage.

Anyway, as it stands now I won't be cheating anytime soon. And neither will he, I hope!!

2 people like this.
  19. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  20. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

This!

I will admit, I am absolutely guilty of cheating in my mind. In my previous relationships, cheating in my mind was much more dangerous because I never told my partner about it. Now, I tell my husband everything, so it isn't exactly cheating. Emotional affairs are a dangerous game, though, and can get people into big trouble.

2 people like this.