Emotional Issues?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Milf_hunt07, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Milf_hunt07

Milf_hunt07 Members

Hello Guys, I am new around here. So here's my problem. I never had any serious relationships in my life. I have been sexually active since i was 15 and had quite a few flings. But i never feel the need for someone to stick around. Is this normal for my age or am having some emotional issues.
    P.S: I am 19yo.

Just for fun likes this.
  2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

You are still very young. I wouldn't say you're an oddball considering western nations now embrace hookup culture and minimize long term relationships.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

You get out there, and have some fun, cos life don't bring it to you.
    When the right person comes along, that's the right age, take it from one who was married at your age!
    There is way too much to do yet, you can't do it hauling a family around, or paying the bills! Get going! Have fun!

4. Milf_hunt07

Milf_hunt07 Members

Its just nowdays i see people my age falling in love and all and here i am without anybody permanent. That's why i feel a bit odd.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No, it's not normal for a 19 year old to not be in a serious relationship.

Are you for real?

You're only 19...

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Trust me, most of those "LTR" relationships at 19 are not at all permanent, regardless of what those couples believe.

1 person likes this.
  7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

You remind me of me at that age. Get a vascetomy today. I tried and the docs refused. Tell them you have 3 kids with 3 different women. Stay the way you are you are perfect in your thinking. Eveything you do is an experience and every girl you sex with is a learning experience. I got sucked into fucked up relationships by being too nice.