Mick Jagger's Upcoming Baby

Discussion in 'People' started by Eleven, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Eleven

Eleven Member

Have you seen that 72 year old Mick Jagger impregnated his 29 year old girlfriend? There's nothing illegal about that, but one hopes that Mick has changed into a better person. His old girlfriend Marianne Faithful has said he has contempt for women. His ex-wife Jerry Hall says he is a "dangerous sexual predator". A "Rolling Stone" writer named "Cohen" has a book out in which he says something about Mick is "monstrous", and that he has a cruel edge which bleeds into the music. Well. Nothing illegal about what Mick has done, but somehow I hope it doesn't lead to him thinking himself a stud. He can't be a stud when he has such issues with women, can he?

3 people like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there are several definitions of stud, and i don't think any of them say that you can't be a dick at the same time.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, him being 72, and her 29 tells me the same thing as him on stage...
    He has still got it!

Way to go Mick! Enjoy life, it's over too quick!

1 person likes this.
  4. Eleven

Eleven Member

Does it tell us something that so many women "throw themselves at Mick", as Jerry Hall said? Many women threw themselves at the Kennedy's. Both Mick and the Kennedy men have thought poorly of women, at least at times. Are such women masochistic, as Freud claimed all women are? Parasitic?

Of course, a lot of what one reads online about Mick is old news. Maybe he's improved himself. And, I can't pass judgement on this American ballerina.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, I wouldn't throw myself at any man! There are none worthy of me!

But when you pass a certain age, you forget about people's past, and let's face it, he has one!
    Jerry Hall, well wasn't she one of those women? I know she has her own means, but isn't she doing the same, at an age when she should know better? Oh sorry, she loves him! Lol

When your young, your starie eyed, men and women! It's too easy to pass judgement when your no longer at that age! What you should be thinking, is exactly how does that skinny old guy, get these young women? And finding out!
    Leave him alone, past is past! All the women he had, he didn't have tons of kids, unlike Rod Stewart!!! Let him have his old age, and enjoy it, no one is perfect!

1 person likes this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Y'all stop hating on Mick.

2 people like this.
  7. Eleven

Eleven Member

I see Jerry Hall is about to marry Rupert Murdoch, owner of FOX News. Maybe she already has. Maybe we should feel sorry for her, having to live with a peddler of right wing opinion!

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i don't know who that is, but i assume she's much younger, so she will probably have to live with him for a few years and then be rich as hell for life after that. not a bad deal really.

1 person likes this.
  9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

" Some Girls give me children, i never asked for "

10. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

his sperm is probably the consistency of hummus at this point....

1 person likes this.
  11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The sign of a quality post is when the writer likes it him/herself.

4 people like this.
  12. creampie00

I liked the wrong one! can I dislike it? im tired. either way, this guy has great grandchildren, so what are the great grandchildren going to be to his newborn infant?

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

That is close to the exact thought I had when I first heard about this.

She literally has nothing to lose, and the child is set for life - unless Mommy is a total harebrain, and I think she is probably smarter than your average bear. :)

1 person likes this.
  14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The newborn would be a great uncle/aunt to the great grands of its father.

1 person likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

Thats why men are still fertile at that age, so they can keep the genes going, so why disgusting VG?
    Its natures way...

17. creampie00

it just seems a little gross b/c Mick is in his 70's and it gets you thinking about his old bones doing the deed and depositing his old baby butter...haha, that is what I think anyway, it's a little yikesies. Hi Morrow!

1 person likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's not standard for a guy in his 70's with a 30 year old spouse so it is weird and gross. But hey, if the mom liked the deed and loves the kid why would it be so bad? I expect it was all done voluntarily? :p So as long as we can erase the image of Mick having sex I don't see any problemo.

19. creampie00

it's a hard thought to get rid of! How is this guy going to be able to toss a ball around with his kid when they get older? Mick may possibly be dead by that time! It kinda sucks for the kid. Man, and I felt old having a baby at 35! well kudos to Mick for having such potent sperm!

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

mom can pay somebody to do it. or remarry. better than the standard deadbeat dad that just disappears and leaves the kid to toss the ball to himself, without the benefit of millions of dollars.