I Know I'm Going To Hell, Pro Circumcision

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Sorry but it's this sort of lack of education that allows boys to be mutilated by moms.
    It absolutely decreases sexual pleasure for a man. Can chase huge anxiety and relationship problems . as the head of the penis is exposed to clothes it thickens and becomes less sensitive. Imagine having the clitoral hood removed your clit would soon get less sensitive.

Its a huge money spinner in America. The data that's used around hygiene and transfer of STIs is based on tribal beliefs in Africa . where most don't even know where their next drink of water is coming from little lone wash.

The misguided use of this data by American Health industry is not only insulting to the every day American citizens but down right profiteering . here in Europe we have an educated health authority that 30 years ago understood the benefits of the foreskin were way beyond religious beliefs or poor education on hygiene.

shoeless joe, Lightining and morrow like this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That might be the only plus I can imagine from circumcised cocks: the decreased sensitivity causes less chance on premature ejaculation :D

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Well i am the one that pushed for my son to get circumsized not only for potential hygeine but knowing it is not a good look in america. The foreskin can trap moisture and bactiria and most boys don't like to take a bath even let alone pul back and wash under some skin.

It also does not cost much to do as you said it was a money spinner and we were getting persuaded to not do it by medical staff. However there is a number of females and males that would prefer a cut one to the look of an uncut one. A guy buddy of mine has said guys lose interest in him once they find out he is uncut.

Also you should educate yoursef on a female circumcism is completely different in third world countries as they violently and forcibly remove the clitorus to remove sexual desire in the effort of making the female subservant

4. Asmodean

It's clear those guys were partly influenced by the american consensus on uncut penises though. Which is for a large part based on a cultural outlook, not solely hygienic or medical reasons.

I think the idea that it is not a good look in America is a valid reason for a sexually active person to consider getting his foreksin removed. It is however not really a valid reason to do it to a newborn boy.

5. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

6. Asmodean

Not really. It's far from the norm here in the Netherlands but it is not seen as child abuse of the worst sort either.

7. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

Haven't been on this forum in years. Like three or more years. What strikes me is the general tone against this mutilation (removing healthy, functional tissue without consent has to be mutilation). The abused tend to become abusers but there is a change happening. What is also interesting is the new science available to this discussion. The fact of the matter is circumcision is far more damaging than we ever realized. Something that no doubt is difficult for many to except.

shoeless joe and Bryce like this.
  8. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Anything can be justified and rationalized if you try hard enough. Even female circumcision! In fact women who have been “circumcised” (which in our culture we call mutilation) will often use many of the same arguments you did to justify male circumcision as a rationale for why their daughters need to be circumcised. In your defense, it’s much easier to recognize a painful, medically unnecessary, surgical operation imposed on a child by force, against their will, with possible negative sexual side effects as “abuse” when it happens in a culture outside of your own. Conversely, if it is something popular in your own culture, and especially if it is something that happened to you, it tends to be labeled as “tradition” and “harmless” (whether you remember it or not).

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    shoeless joe likes this.
  9. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

Bryce: Yes, you're totally on the mark. Sorry, I just can't watch the video link you included. It "cuts" me to the core.

As far as the original post in concerned. The woman whom posted saying she would do it anyway. Doesn't sound like she has conceived or given birth yet. Already she has failed as a potential mother (parent) i.e. Do no harm to your child and protect them at all cost. Even if it is her ignorance or bias that she must struggle with. This is her problem. Perhaps after birthing she will feel differently. I do not hate her. In fact I feel compassion. It must be extremely difficult for people of religious identities were this ancient practice (mutilation) is ingrained.

We live in interesting times. This may be a bit of a stretch but it does serve as an illustration; Look at the current political issues in the U.S.A. The divisiveness among peoples political views. We do tend to seek out those whom support our beliefs. This reinforces us and we feel comfort in this. We dismiss the other view all too easily. The only way we can combat this is with FACTS. Toss the lies aside and trust the facts. Let this guide us...

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If I had a son, I wouldn't do it.

The information is out there. This myth that it is some kind healthy and necessary "elective surgery" has long been debunked. There is no medical benefit for it and plenty of potential to ruin sexual pleasure for men. Yeah, if it were my son, I'd run him out of the hospital like a football.

11. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

Noserider: great mental visual...running out the hospital like a football. That's just great :mask:

I'd add; plenty of potential to ruin sexual pleasure for women too.

Q; Were does Noserider come from?

12. Louiszm

Louiszm Members

It should be noted that the outer labia, inner labia and vagina itself to be considered mucus membranes and external organs, thus are not sterile and contain all sorts of bacteria.
    This surface area in the female is probably 5 times that of the inner foreskin.

Should we remove these tissues from females at birth just so they will be easier to clean as an adult?

I think not.

shoeless joe likes this.
  13. Aninjastruggle

Aninjastruggle Members

I am not going to begin to judge on the religious aspect of circumcision, or whether someone being for/against it would cause them to face damnation. However, I will comment on the societal normality’s of circumcision in the contact of educational stand point.

Circumcision is the practice of removing the fore skin around the glands to corona of the penis. This is a body modification that is common practice in many cultures; in addition to other cultural modifications like splitting the top or bottom of the foreskin for more readily available access to the vital areas of the penis all the way to a procedure called “subincision” to which my text book (human sexuality 4th edition 2014) suggests a “strong stomach” to search on the internet. Where the penis is split down the bottom half making it flatter.

Circumcision is not the most dramatic body modification, but it is one of the most common ones done at birth. It is strange to think that a modification is done to millions of babies with out their knowledge or consent. BUT the real question is why? there have been studies that circumcised men find sex more gratifying, and culturally a circumcised penis is more attractive, but this is not a reason to alter a human for the first 18 years of non-sexuality. The risk of infection is significantly higher with foreskin attached, spread of diseases is more common, and hygienic maintenance is substantially increased by leaving foreskin intact.

I wouldn’t say that I am for or against it, but there are valid arguments for both sides; so I don’t think that anyone is going to hell or heaven over it.

LeVay, S., & Baldwin, J. I. (2014). Human sexuality 4th edition. Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates.

14. Bryce

You know these statements are not unbiased right? Because there are also studies that show men who are not circumcised find sex more gratifying, as well as plenty anecdotal evidence on YouTube. Also, whether a circumcised penis is considered more “attractive” depends on the culture. Ask this question in Sweden or Germany, and I’m pretty sure most people would say a non circumcised penis is more attractive. People generally find what’s more common in their society to be more attractive.

shoeless joe likes this.
  15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I don't know how anyone can compare and " find sex more gratifying " . Being cut as I am I don't know how I could find anything more gratifying !

16. Bryce

Of course you wouldn’t know how something could be more gratifying if you have no frame of reference. If you’ve been cut since birth then you wouldn’t know. If however someone is cut in adulthood after experiencing the difference between being uncut and cut, then they would be able to compare. Also, if someone is cut and restores their foreskin, then they could also compare.

17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

OK , that sounds reasonable but why would anyone get cut later in life ?

18. Bi_guy_1991

Bi_guy_1991 Members

I was just recently circumcised. My parents didn't know that I needed to stretch it out as i got older. Luckily I masturbated frequently throughout my teenage years which took care of that for the most part. When I first became sexually active it was difficult to expose the head. Once my foreskin even got stuck under my head and acted like a tourniquet. This was terrifying and I was only able to get it off after ripping it painfully. Over the years I have had numerous other rips that resulted in a thickening of the tissue of my foreskin. Because of this I began ripping more frequently and more severely. These rips and my being a type 1 diabetic put be at high risk for serious infection. I decided to get circumcised as a preventative measure. I am still healing and I can't have sex yet so I cannot say weather or not cut or uncut is better. I will say that the healing process has been miserable and I am sure it is no better for new born babies. My 4 year old son is uncut and I am diligent about teaching him to care for his penis properly so he can avoid the problems I have had. My wife has told me that she enjoys sex with me more than any other guy she has been with. She cannot say weather it is because I am bigger and thicker than any of her other partners, if it is because I was uncircumcised, or a combination.

19. Bryce

Any number of reasons.
    1) Religious reasons (if they convert to Judaism or Islam, which circumcision is required for both)

2) Specific health problems (inability to properly retract the foreskin, or other foreskin related issue)

3) Social conformity (being a minority and viewed negatively in a culture that practices circumcision)

The most common answer from testimonials seems to be #3. Especially if you believe their are no risks or disadvantages to being circumcised.

20. Bryce

Yeah, and like I said...that is an individual perspective that varies from person to person. Someone simply saying that they are more happy (or less happy) ultimately means nothing in the grand scheme of things because what’s relevant is WHY. Anyone who has ever gotten circumcised as an adult has a completely different (personal) reason for why they did it. And depending on your motivation (and the results), you may have ended up with a good experience or a bad one.

My take on it is that 99 out of 100 guys would not make the decision to cut off their foreskin if given the chance. The one that does probably has some issue (either physical or psychological) that is really compelling them to get circumcised. And depending on how it turns out, they will either be happy with that decision or regret it. But logically, anyone who says “I wish I had it done when I was an infant” probably has a problem with it in the first place, meaning that chances are they are going to be happier once it’s done. But that’s clearly a minority perspective because most guys don’t say that.

21. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Not me. Thanks go out for having it done while young. Compared to other surgical procedures, risks are almost non existant as long as post procedure directions are followed. The before and after when older crowd say sex is better at least in our surgical clinic. Biggest complaint is that accidental hard on before healed properly. Calls for a big OUCH then walk like a chimpanzee for a while.

22. Bryce

You can’t compare infant circumcision to adult circumcision. They are very different procedures, done at very different stages of life, sexual awareness, sense of self, and often for different reasons. It does not follow that even IF a majority of men circumcised as adults are “happy” afterwards (for which we only have your reporting to go on) that all other men who weren’t circumcised would have been happier if they had it done as infants. You’re kind of comparing apples to oranges there.