My New Venture.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by dynamickid, Jul 10, 2016.

1. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Hello all. I thought you guys would like to see some progress that has been made on the farm. This is our second year and are looking at the medical Properties we will hopefully obtain from this year's grow. This is a Hemp variety out of Canada and should be a 50:1 CBD:THC ratio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

nice..

3. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Thanks man. It is a bit of a chore, but for the greater good of mankind.
    Good to see you still active on the boards. Long time.

4. P_Bateman

P_Bateman Members

Gorgeous

5. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Some pics from today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

That looks Really Nice!

Now...I have a couple of questions: Are the flowering tops that have little balls male? Don't most people want to get rid of them? I'm fairly certain I recognize the difference between the ball-flowers and the clustered "bud" flowers (that I'm familiar with). :D

I'm sure I've always heard (been told) when growing to toss everything but the females.

I've just got to say again how beautiful it all looks - male AND female. :)

7. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Yes those are males. This is a Hemp variety and we are growing to seed some of our plots. We will be cutting some for fiber. Some we will be cutting to process for CBD, but before any of the females seed out. Hopefully next season we will have our indoor facility ready and then can control the female to male ratio.

3 people like this.
  8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

At first I thought great sativas! But then you said hemp... be that as it may, glad you are posting pics of your venture and glad to see hemp being grown.

I was a friend of Jack Herer, he wrote "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" he was a hoot... lived nearby and I spent a lot of time with him and his wife Jeannie.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was wondering what the males was doing there, but also assumed some hemp or seed production process.

10. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

They are a Sativa variety, so you aren't wrong. That was a great read, I bet he was a solid individual to have known. I am glad to be back on the forums and looks forward to making some solid progress with the guys I am involved with on this venture.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

I had the pleasure of meeting with Jack, talked to him for a good twenty minutes. good times ..

12. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

We tried pulling the males, but 10 acres is a bit much to tackle them all for the CBD fields. This year is a test run for an approximate percentage of available cannabinoids. The remaining acreage will be for oilseed and fiber content.

1 person likes this.