Toys Or Cucumber

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by phd1956, Jul 10, 2016.

1. phd1956

phd1956 Member

What you you prefer toys or cucumbers?
    I like cucumbers better as I can get them in lots of different sizes plus I can eat them when I have finished.

How about you guys what do you like better?

1 person likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, you're dead right - and you can also pick your preferred curve and thickness - with salad to follow...hehe

Simon :)

3. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Be careful with cucumbers, though. You get that bad boy too slippery and get carried away and whoops, in it goes - all the way. Only way to get it out is a trip to the emergency room. Never made that mistake again [​IMG].

Needless to say, I'm a big fan of toys. Might even want to try getting "machined".

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You must be using the small ones - the ones here in Scotland are around 12-15 inches long

Simon :)

5. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I wonder how many cucumber pickers have ever harvested a cucumber, held it in their hands, and thought to themselves, "Yeah, this one will probably be up someone's ass someday..."

3 people like this.
  6. rado84

rado84 Members

I prefer toys. Usually when I even just take a peek on any vegetable I immediately get hungry. Besides, it's not the same with the cucumber as it is with a butt-plug.

7. jsb

jsb Member

whenever i walk by the cucumber bin in the grocery store i pick through them and think " i could take that up my ass" I found a really fat one just the other day took it home
    and discovered yep i could take it up my ass. Ate it later tasted fantastic.

2 people like this.