The Day The Chat Stood Still...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I had scrambled eggs for dinner last night..

company just put a tv in their waiting room lobby entrance, on sports every time.. guess they got tired of people watching tv in the mezzanine .. really its getting annoying there is a tv set before each elevator on the news channels. Ive a universal control, I been changing that shit for months. animal planet and amc are usually my go to. I know someone has a control but once I change it, its usually the channel I put on for weeks. I dont change the floors i dont go on tho..

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I am seriously going to be concerted out .. billy joel friday, dead and co, a week later and journey doobie bros. a couple days after that.. I remember seeing the doobies for free ..this time we was all sitting a top the abandoned walbash tunnel overlooking the iclight amphitheater . the cops come but nobody was getting down about 20mins passed when the cops actually gave the people tickets to get into the concert and get down off the mountain.. good times.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I was concerted out years ago.....never did recover..

a friend recently turned on me with some hidden bullshit that I went way out of my way to have not happen...fuckin drama....we're even means just that...now fuck off

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I go through the stages where, if all the good bands release albums at the same time, then I'll concert every week or fortnight as they tour, usually all come around the same time. I mean I could go to Wäcken open air and see every metal band I love live but I don't like open air festivals much. Prefer a small brick wall canyon. Better atmosphere, longer sets, more aggression and more energy in the mosh pits.

I didn't see too many shows last year but this year I've gone to 3 proper concerts from memory. There'll be more in the next months as the weather stays warm.

Though my interests have changed a little and now I'm trying to focus more on pool I just don't seem to have the time for concerts all the time.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This was my ring. Simple I know. But it never wronged me, it never hindered me with insult. Everybody who looked at it liked it. Sure I got a couple geeky Lord of the Rings comments that I'd scrunch my face up to, lol.

http://www.northworld-international.com/en/Rune_ring_24s_elder_Futhark/c_KAT09/a_51%20014

The site is full of Irminsul too. :)

Not too sure if there still selling the mammoth ivory Irminsul, but I have one of those. :) and the .75lt horn with silver Irminsul.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

With this ring having such sentimental value and you wearing it daily, it doesn't make sense to me that you wouldn't notice it gone if you lost it while you were playing pool. Since you dreamed about it, could it be possible for it to be around the bed somewhere, in the sheets, at the bottom or something?

Of course I could be (probably am) wrong, but I get the feeling it is there at y'alls home somewhere.

I'm not saying don't order another one...but maybe look around the house really good. Have you ever used a pendulum? That might could help. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im going to go with the crudely obvious and say check Lauras vagina

1 person likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Brats as in misbehaving children?

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

..........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

typical stoner problem, clearly you are in the right place

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I will have another big search this morning. I hope the dog didn't swallow it. =\

I think it's actually remarkable that I did dream of it. That's not a coincidence right there in my eyes. I've never dreamed about it. But to dream about it and then not have it, subconsciously I think my mind knew it wasn't on my finger. Like sometimes I dream of getting stabbed in the gut and I wake up with a tummy cramp, or my arm is hurting and I dream it's broken. Things like that. I think my mind knew and was well aware that my ring finger wasn't the same. So I dreamed it was broken and if taken it off and that made sense to my conscious, or it was giving me that dream because my conscious knew I wasn't wearing it. It's interesting.

I think I'd notice it too, if I lost it at pool because I'd have been looking at my hand to play.

Last week it actually fell off 3 times while my hands were pointing down, but I manipulated movement to make it fall off, either way, I felt it wasn't there the moment it came off.

Just upsetting. Now erryone gone think I'm single or something.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe Laura slipped it off of your finger, and that is when you were having the dream, to surprise you by getting it resized.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That would be cute, but she's too distraught for me to pull that off without me getting suspicious.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol @ this for some reason.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've tested what I do with my fingers when dry with paper towel and I don't believe I left it in the paper because I got from pinky first and I literally envelop my entire finger, then I twirl it to dry, put my next finger in the same crevice so I would have felt it when I dried my "fuck you" finger. So I'm almost positive it's not at the pub or pool hall.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just can't find it. ='[

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

OMG!! I found it I found it!!

I remembered. I was sitting on the couch when I got back from pool in the evening and it hit me. I remember siting down and something touched my leg, like it fell on my leg and I remember looking to see what it was as it felt significant but I couldn't see anything. So I just look at the lounge now and I get excited and I think I think I remember something here. Rip the lounge cushions out and hidden amongst a theatre of popcorn pieces was my ring. :)

Yes!!! What a relief. It is back where it belongs.

What an exhausting morning.

7 people like this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Now Get It Resized Tomorrow Before It Happens Again...... :)

Cheers Glen.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have thought about it but the runes are too evenly spaced I do not think there is any room without the first rune and the last rune merging if that makes sense?

That's why I love it so much because it is perfect. It is really good quality, I've never cleaned it ever, just worn it for all those years. I have the tan line lol. And it's always sparkled silver and the black has never ever worn away and the runes stand out gorgeously. :)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.