Writing A Rainbow Warrior Philosophy

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Wu Li Heron, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

I'm not sure where to post this exactly, but I'm writing my own take on Rainbow Warrior philosophy that meets modern academic standards. Its the bizarre idea that humor can save the planet because humor and beauty are complimentary-opposites that will always transform into one another. Classical sciences are dedicated to truth and beauty, but by excluding the middle they eschew their own sense of humor and, as far as I can tell, the closer they get to producing a theory of everything the harder the pies keep hitting them in the face. In my universe, yin must inevitably transform into yang and both Mr Spock and Mr Data would inevitably acquire a sense of humor simply due to their undying devotion to logic. Anyway, the idea is to encourage academic institutions to begin adopting more of a sense of humor.

The problem is the book is quite complex because the whole point is to throw academic hubris right back in their faces in their own terms and besides all the physics and philosophy I've had to write 190 Rainbow Warrior poems as word perfect as I can get them. It could possibly win a Nobel prize and, if so, I hope it wins an "Ignobel" prize to go with it. Anyway, anyone who thinks they might like to read what I've got and give me any feedback or has any idea how to publish it since I'm homeless, penniless, and don't even have a cellphone please just ask and I'll send you a copy. I call the book, "Ignorant Wisdom" and, so far as I know, nobody has managed to acquire the copyrights or patents on ignorance yet. :)

2. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Do you have ebooks of it?

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

I have it written in LibreOffice and will send anyone a copy. You have to write the entire book from start to finish five times because its all recursive logic that obeys a Fractal Dragon equation and I'm halfway through rewriting it the fifth time. The poetry is also almost, but not quite, complete. Its actually stupid simple logic, but an outrageous amount of editing because stupid can also be subtle and this is all based on toddler potty humor. The mindless toddler can sling zingers all day long without a clue just how funny they are because even on a cellular level we look for what's missing from this picture. Rainbow Warrior poetry is potty humor that explains the mysteries of everything and nothing and, believe it or not, describes a Theory of Everything and Nothing.

4. Bud D

Bud D Member

Well good luck!

I think most of the Rainbow philosophy is derived from Native American influences. Of course with some LSD attachment.

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Many have been combining Socratic wisdom with poetry extrapolated from the Tao Te Ching. Its popular among hippies who believe in Oneness and egalitarianism because the Tao Te Ching uses fuzzy logic and everyone can usually see what actually works in the poetry and doesn't. In my case, I mastered the Tao Te Ching Contextually and can take it apart like playing with leggos.

Ignorant Humor
    When great men discover ignorant jokes, they embrace humor wholeheartedly;
    When the common man learns about silly jokes he only uses them on occasion;
    When, the mean man hears toddler jokes, he can ignorantly laugh hysterically;
    While, those who never laugh at all, learn nothing about their own ignorance!
    Therefore it is said:
    Who understands ignorant humor seems childish;
    Who practices ignorant humor falls on his butt.
    Whilst, bumbling all about;
    The finest copy, appears plain;
    The clearest Truth seems opaque;
    The popular ideal appears flawed;
    The bravest of heart, appear meek;
    The timid nature appears reckless;
    The square perfected has no edge;
    Music perfected has no melody;
    Love perfected has no climax;
    Art perfected has no intent!
    Only the ignorant can appreciate their own ignorance:
    It transmits sensation and transcends other knowledge.