Hello From Central Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by hippieuniversity, Jun 13, 2016.

1. hippieuniversity

hippieuniversity Site Supporter

My name is Ramon Diaz and I'm the owner of hippieuniversity.com . I have from time to time explored this site and hippy.com for fun reading and entertainment. Now that I own a hippie related business, I'm seriously considering sponsoring this site with my advertisement. I'm not sure exactly if I should put my ad in hipforums.com or hippy.com, maybe you can help me make that decision.

I'm still reeling from the recent tragedy in my hometown. This is what pushed me to finally start blogging in this website. Everyone in my area knows someone who was closely affected by this tragedy and we are grieving as a community and as a country. I will post my views regarding this heinous crime in a separate post, but first I wanted to introduce myself. I hope to become part of your community and hopefully blog items worth reading.

1 person likes this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Hello Ramon Diaz and Welcome hippieuniversity!

You are welcome to post links to your biz and put images in your posts...

Thank you for supporting the HipForums.com!!!

Please contact me directly if you need any help or have issues with anything at all :)

1 person likes this.
  3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

welcome to here :scholar:

1 person likes this.