Dream Of Being Murdered In Some Zombie Country In Africa

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Kiprat, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Kiprat

Kiprat ophidiophobe

Apologies, I've transferred this from RT here, as I know this is where the dream people are! : )

Woke up this morning, just about to be murdered. In the dream. A REALLY lucid one too. I couldn't control it. It felt really real.
    I woke up at 4am and didn't go back to sleep.

I was in Africa, some shithole. Anyway, the national religion was "Zombie". Yeah they'd taken one aspect of Voodoo.
    All these African tribesmen were walking like zombies and would be killed. Everyone had to walk at some point.
    Anyway, the UN passed a law to say there should be exceptions to this national law, if you so desired it.

The exception was that you would not be zombie culled if you were an Olympic athlete. So.. I started long jump. BUt I remember holding a pole vault pole.
    However, the "religious police" decided Olympic sports were illegal and punishable by summary execution, with a spear. So here I was trying to practice Olympic long jump, without anyone noticing me. While the zombies walked to certain "re death".

Naturally, it wasn't long before my back was gettng aquainted with the sharp end of a spear, as it began to dig deep. And thats when I woke up in a cold sweat!

If anyone can possibly decipher this I'll give them a prize.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Stop watching so much TV/Movies/Video Games.

3. Kiprat

Kiprat ophidiophobe

Only ever watched one zombie type film - Resident Evil. Once.
    It was absolutely nothing like that.
    I don't watch or play anything else with them. And I don't watch much tv/movies. Games infinitely less so.

There's a deep symbolism here. It wasn't any visual recall at all. I'm sure.

It fucking spooked me. And I just laugh at what most people call nightmares - as I have them so often.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly..................

https://youtu.be/2UYvhyzugtA

Hotwater

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UYvhyzugtA

Hotwater

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Or the news.

[​IMG]

7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

ooooh, right in the quran!

8. Borin

Borin Members

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are, of course, no zombie countries in africa. the zombie like state is induced by a ritual drug composed of natural ingredients, at one time a practice of voduun, a religion of the carribian, most likely inspired the authoritarian genocide of the previously indiginous people of the region by our old friend, mr 1492, the italian sponsored by spain.

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Did you by chance watch The Serpent and the Rainbow lately?