Barefoot - New Fashion?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Tech Mo, May 31, 2016.

1. Tech Mo

Tech Mo Member

2 people like this.
  2. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Yay! That's the most positive thing I've read in years. Let's hope it's true and takes off. As with anything, it only takes approval by a few "celebs" and to be featured in TV shows.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It's more acceptable some places than others, and it doesn't always take a celebrity to make a difference. In the downtown arts district, the girl who runs the New Age store never wears shoes at work, and I've noticed a few others in that area following her example.

4. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Very encouraging. With recent events of celebs ditching their footware on the red carpet and the UK tv series Love Nina ( for those who haven't seen it it's about a nanny set in 1982 in London and she mostly goes about her daily life barefoot) and the daily telegraph running an article about barefoot being the new fashion trend. I'm not sure about that! but it's all good. If the celebs can get away with it then people may view us real barefooters in a different light. Just a thought.

1 person likes this.
  5. oyama79

oyama79 Members

nice news

6. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

Damn, don't tell me that for the first time in my life, I'm going to be fashionable?