Holiday Surprise

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jennysexy, May 29, 2016.

1. Jennysexy

Jennysexy Members

Liam and I went on a holiday to Malaga, Spain for a week and it was good both of us went away to chat and just to spend time with him, first night we just went to a restaurant had Paella and a few drinks soaked up the Spanish weather gorgeous weather went back to our room and as we were checking in to our room for the night Liam and I say this woman dressed in lace thongs and a lace bra with her nipples peeping through and in shiny red leather boots me and him looked at each other I glanced down at his trousers and seen his man bits bulge so we went to our room both showered each other then fucked in the shower before showering again and going to sleep, nothing much happened the following 3 days I was constantly throwing up Liam worried sick didn't go out he barely went to the bar for a drink or go to the LA Rosaleda (Malaga FC) which wasn't far from our balcony you could see the Malaga flag full mast, anyway so 3-days Liam spent with me I wasn't eating much barely drank and was still throwing up so I went to the hospital and they ran checks on me and they discovered I am 5 weeks pregnant I told Liam and he was ecstatic that night we went back to our room and cuddled watched the Barcelona game on TV then we seen the Manchester United v Crystal Palace game then we went down to the grand plas where the entertainment was Shakira which was good Gerard Pique then turned up with his Copa Del Rey title and I went back to the room told Liam to stay enjoy it because the next day was our last full day in Malaga as we were going to Madrid for a few nights which was beautiful not really much to say just ate more Paella and had drinks and flew back on Friday and landed 3-4 hours later.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You must have missed the lesson on using periods in 1st grade.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That was kind of random for a newb (6 posts at the moment)

But a nice change from the posts we usually get from one with under 10 posts

Congrads on the Baby

I imagined Liam Neeson throughout the story, so I assumed at some stage he had to run of to rescue his kidnapped daughter for the 4th instalment

(I have no idea, I only ever watched the first movie)

4. Jennysexy

Jennysexy Members

I came on here a few weeks ago asking for advice about my partners fantasies and some people messaged me I'm new here

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i feel like i know liam. not really, but the way the post was written it feels like it's assumed that i do.

i assume it's a symbol of her pregnancy that she doesn't have periods anymore.

6. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Im wishing the baby good luck! :baby: