Could I Be Seeding Life On Other Worlds?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, May 27, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

In case you don't already know, panspermia is the theory that life starts on one planet, and then thru random meteorite hits, is spread to other worlds. (That is one version of panspermia. There is another one that says life is purposely seeded in other oceans by advanced aliens. But that is a topic for another discussion.)

Anyways, I must say the theory does fascinate me. And I wonder if it applies to something that I do, from time to time.

I like picking on my fingers. It is a terrible habit. And I'd like to stop. But when I do, my fingers sometimes bleed. Not profusely. But a little bit. Anyways, then I sometimes, just for the heck of it, squeeze off a couple of drops into my toilet. Then I flush once or twice, to get it really going into the sewage system. (Where I live, everything you flush down the toilet ends up in the water and sewage department for recycling.)

Could my blood DNA ultimately end up on some foreign world? I mean, the water and sewage dept. eventually puts the solid waste into a land fill. Then if a meteorite strike our planet, the DNA could end up in space. Or maybe it could end up in space some other way, I don't know. But theoretically, it could end up on another world. Am I wrong?

Thank you in advance, to all who reply.

:) [​IMG]

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Every time you masturbate, an alien is born.

You owe $87,000,000,000 in child support.

5 people like this.
  3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I think you have to jerk off onto an actual asteroid for this actually to work.

Or maybe on the outside of the ISS could do it ....

1 person likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If the earth was at one time a seething mass of fire----then everything here came from somewhere else. So, it sounds logical to me that when the earth is done, what is here that survives, if anything does, COULD end up on other inhabitable planets, eventually.

5. newbie-one

^this

Jimbee, during the next rocket launch, run out just before take off and shoot your load on it. There's some danger that your dick might get burned off when the thrusters ignite, but it's worth the risk.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Don’t be put off by haters, there are a number of things you can do, for example………….

Jerk off in a bottle, insert a cork, toss it into the sea, and hope one of the many sea goddess’s find you worthy and your sperm count high.

Hotwater

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think it is generally thought that life evolved on planet earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

1 person likes this.
  8. I let mosquitoes bite me so that I can dilute malaria, but it's only pretend. But maybe it's working.

9. hotwater

Or better yet, allow a mosquito to feed off your blood with the hope it dies and gets covered in tree resin, solidifies into Amber, and then some 41st Century scientist can extracts your DNA to create a Donosaur

Hotwater

10. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

That is not interplanetary wanking. [​IMG]

11. hotwater

Well I suppose you could always stowaway aboard an Atlas V Rocket allowing your sperm to drift through the vacuum of space

Hotwater

12. newbie-one

That's how aquaman was born

13. newbie-one

Take your ridiculous religious beliefs elsewhere!

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there has to be a thread somewhere in the love and sex forum asking who has shot a cumshot into orbit.