Strange And Funny Screen Names

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Terrapin2190, May 23, 2016.

1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

So, I was watching this movie the other night and thought to myself, "Man... AdrienBrodysNose would be a hilarious internet alias!" Sort of giggled to myself. Kept thinking about the name for a few days and figured I'd post a thread to keep track of a few funny names people come up with.

Anyone else have any good screen name ideas??

(And no intentionally un-thought out ideas. Example: DosingPickles' very long list of names)
    (Nothing too vulgar either... Unless it's classy.)

2. StepsOnSaturn

StepsOnSaturn Newbie

00fucks given

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

R o G e r o n e

4. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

ScreamingHorses

5. GeorgeJetStoned

AyeKneadSecks

1 person likes this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Whale oil Beef Hooked

2 people like this.
  7. GeorgeJetStoned

Wow, even got the Scottish accent into it. I bow to your greatness!

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ZeroFox

or

ZeerowFawkes

1 person likes this.
  9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

MOST fursonas have names like that. including every imaginable variation on fox and fawks combined with everything imaginable and unimaginable else.
    i'm not very good at understanding humor so i don't know what or which more people will find funny or not, but i do know, well the majority of people i know from on line,
    and most of the few i've met in real life that i met online furst have/use names like that.
    not just foxes of course but wolves and dragons and sharks and combinations you'd probably never think of until you met them.
    and then there's you can do what ian flemming did making up names for his bond stories,
    is grab any big city phone book and combine a couple of last names that are already strange with each other.

whatever combination you can come up with, if you google it, you will probably find someone using it.

i know an owlflight, a vanted, a dirtyrain, a telephone, a beastcub, a miffthefox, who is a penguine, a wolfnymph, a vexyfox, a steamfox, a foxamore, who's a wonderful musician, an equuim auf der zoras, who is another one, there are just so many, more names then i can remember at one time. i think somewhere close to 3,000 of them who are artists i 'watch' (see their new art as they post it) on another site. (now several other sites).

here's some more that are among the ones i've most recently started watching:
    oops, i didn't meant to post links to them. lets see if i can just put the names without doing so.
    nickhusky, flemaly, blackeevee, ozoneserpent, thebeesknees, nobusuke, myarmcanfly, bunda, meglyman, shezerae, dewpelt,
    furrylittlevexen,

of those i think "myarmcanfly" is probably the best one for this thread.
    i'll see if i can hunt down some more good ones.
    i'm pretty sure there's a "noodledragon"
    there's been some pretty good ones from time to time on here too.
    oh and there's a "warlordofnoodles" (who's an animator/story teller) on youtube too.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

TequilaMockingbird

1 person likes this.
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yours is pretty good too. two of my favorite colors together that i like to see together.

and to add another; huntington-craigsworthy-smyth (i once used in a cthulu role playing game)

1 person likes this.
  13. GeorgeJetStoned

Hah, I have that book!!!!

[​IMG]