See The Doc Tomorrow About Getting My Card

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, May 20, 2016.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

wish me luck I have all my medical records all in order, been going over what i'm going to say I have the money I need to bring all in motion

2. Jordanlk2707

Jordanlk2707 Members

Good luck!:)

1 person likes this.
  3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

thanks very nervous

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well.

1 person likes this.
  5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

thank you I will get my card in a couple weeks :) just trying to find a caregiver now my brother in law down in Grand Rapids said he has a bunch a equipment lights and shit he doesn't use and said when he comes down this summer he will set me up on how to grow

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I was sweating bullet the guy walks in and I could barley understand him and he kept mumbling he looked at first paper of my medical records and said here you go

7. Pressed_Rat

Be careful, Jen. Growing is very risky, and the consequences for being caught are not pretty. It's better to simply spend the money and buy it.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

even grown it in my basement? I'm talking growing a couple plants I dunno will have to look into a bunch of stuff

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Matt said its easier to grow then to find someone and it saves money I dunno I'm knew to this

10. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, I guess having a couple plants is OK. Just don't go around telling people about it.

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

they said I can have up 4 onces and if i'm riding in a car I need to have it in a locked box in the trunk or glove box

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

no I would not tell anyone about it

13. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

in Michigan depending on your status ie caregiver etc you can grow plants legally, on the state level only of course.

1 person likes this.
  14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yesss my card came in :D

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

http://weedmaps.com < This site is a very useful tool. My doctor taught me about weedmaps and how to use it to find out if the CBD to THC ratios of different products (sometimes it is actually listed; other times not. This is more pertinent when trying to curb back pain because CBD is known to have anti-inflammatory properties). I use it to scout around and see who is selling what edibles, for how much, and so on. It comes in handy! Hope this helps you find a good dispensary or delivery service.

1 person likes this.
  17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

thanks will check it out :) my sister jack is going downstate to see my other sister and my brother in law is a caregiver so Jack said she could bring some back at least hold me until I figure out what too do

18. soulcompromise

I hope that works out for you! If not you'll know how to find a dispensary. I don't smoke anything anymore (I only use edibles) but back when I was still smoking herb I noticed that I was really unhappy about the effects of indica strains. Sativa is a little bit easier to deal with when you're new to it all. You'll be the best judge of what you like, but if I had to give any kind of advice it would be to compare a Sativa with an Indica.

Now of course not all Sativas or Indicas are going to be exactly the same. That, and there are hybrids that attempt to attain the best parts of two different strains. So... It gets to be important to know which effects are desirable for you personally. If you don't know; my advice would be to pick a Sativa just to be on the safe side. The prices are usually the same for both Indica and Sativa.

If you're feeling particularly experimental consider trying an edible! I read some where on high times that a first timer should use like 10mg or so to see how they like the effects. I am not a first time user and I usually (every night for the last several months) take only 25mg. Some other guys prefer to take way more. I know NoxiousGas has posted about eating like half of a 180mg bar or something like that. Lol! That's quite alot. Anyway, have fun and don't be concerned if you find a strain that gets you kind of baked into the couch. That happens all the time. It's just something you get used to.

1 person likes this.
  19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

see I want a strain just for anxiety nice and mellow that will take away the room spinning all the time just chill I like the mellow kush ones

20. soulcompromise

I think I understand. So Kush is an Indica, and I believe that it will be very powerful for you. I think you'll like it, but I also know that for myself it took some getting used to Indica. Good luck! :)